Hakoda

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My girlfriend is on this medication that apparently is supposed to relieve the extreme symptoms of her period. That's all she'll tell me, she says shes not allowed to tell me anything else. She said her doctor prescribed her to not tell anyone which I think is a little bizarre.

She assures me that its not an experimental drug and its regulation is suppose to be good for you.

So down to my speculation because I liked to know what happening to her, I actually care for her. My guess is that since its messing with that cycle its probably messing with her hormones. Now if I recall correctly if you regulate the hormones of that cycle in such a fashion you treat the condition but at the same time it acts like a birth control pill. I feel this is why she wouldn't tell me and think I'll be like "Let's have unprotected sex."

I'm definitely not stupid enough to do that kind of thing and I wouldn't take advantage of her like that. Its kind of depressing really.

Anyone know of this particular drug?

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
It could be...y'know...birth control, if you think she doesn't trust you that much.

I mean...that would reduce the symptoms of her period.

Hakoda

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
monkat said:
It could be...y'know...birth control, if you think she doesn't trust you that much.

Yeah I figured as much. Internet research confirms.

I'm not saying that's a benefit to me. Those pills aren't for me, they're for her so I shouldn't mess with them but the fact that she couldn't tell me is annoying.

monkat

Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Hakoda said:
monkat said:

Yeah I figured as much. Internet research confirms.

I'm not saying that's a benefit to me. Those pills aren't for me, they're for her so I shouldn't mess with them but the fact that she couldn't tell me is annoying.

If she's around your age, it could just be that she's embarrassed.

I mean, taking birth control usually means that you're having unprotected sex. And unprotected sex is (for whatever reason) equated to being a slut/whore/whatever for girls.

Just let it go.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that if she's taking medication prescribed to her by her doctor, then you don't have to worry.
smile.gif

What she's doing is considered best by both herself and by a certified doctor.

Hakoda

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, thanks for the feedback. I let it go a little after she told me, which was about an hour ago cuz I know its not my business.

I was just curious on the matter, that's all. But I probably shouldn't have been, curiosity kills the cat.

Hakoda

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
Rydian said:
Go give her a big long hug.
Also be sure to tell her that you got help from a shiny Zigzagoon and a furry Mag Staffer of GBATemp.

Chicks dig that.

She loves long hugs.

She digs furries but I think that if told her I consulted a Mag Staffer and The Super Awesome And Sexy Nomad of GBATemp she'll probably think I'm a little creepy.

QUOTE(monkat @ Mar 4 2011, 08:17 PM)
I can think of something else big and long that you can give her now, without fear!
I lol'd pretty hard.

monkat

Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Hakoda said:
if told her I consulted my online friend & Mag Staffer of GBATemp she'll probably think I'm a little creepy.

Don't forget Monkat!

He was the one who actually helped...the others just copied...

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Not to mention that sex helps to alleviate the symptoms of PMS (according to some show that I can't remember the name of, now)

That is also true.

SO! @OP: Man the hell up and help your woman out by giving her some hot lovin while she's on the period. She'll repay you in the future.

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
ShadowSoldier said:
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Not to mention that sex helps to alleviate the symptoms of PMS (according to some show that I can't remember the name of, now)

That is also true.

SO! @OP: Man the hell up and help your woman out by giving her some hot lovin while she's on the period. She'll repay you in the future.

Isn't it a bad thing to do it whilst she's on her period? I thought the blood was dirty = STD? Or is that the pill she's using? o.O

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later