Marticuno

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
yomiko said:
metroid_phobia said:
yomiko said:
Great freeloader allows to launch VC games demos included in SSBX.

No it doesn't.....

I'm playing demo of vc games included in ssbx on my pal wii atm so..it does.
dry.gif

You got the backup to work on a PAL Wii with SSBB?
biggrin.gif

Famoso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The cracked version works here on my PAL wii 3.1e, wiikey 1.9G. My DL copy of SSBB would normally just boot in 480i, with freeloader it boots fine in 480p.
smile.gif

dreassica

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Any pal user care to state chip, resolution and screen language as well as tv ouput cable type if its working for u, maybe some setting is interfering with it here.

Marticuno

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
dreassica said:
Tried, it doesnt even boot on my pal wii with yaosm, also its recognised as a gc game.
It also does some funky stuff to video output, some weird swirlign effect when game is inserted both during startup and in main menu, it lasts for 10 secs then goes back to normal

That swirling effect is supposed to happen. After that you insert your imported game
smile.gif

DarkCamui

Trophies
XP
Country
dreassica said:
Tried, it doesnt even boot on my pal wii with yaosm, also its recognised as a gc game.
It also does some funky stuff to video output, some weird swirlign effect when game is inserted both during startup and in main menu, it lasts for 10 secs then goes back to normal

LOL idiot it's just supposed to do the swirling effect and then you put in your import game.

Marticuno

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
DarkCamui said:
dreassica said:

LOL idiot it's just supposed to do the swirling effect and then you put in your import game.

No reason to be calling anyone idiots, if I hadn't known about the swirling I would have been afraid the disc f'ed my Wii up seriously.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5