Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
mdmax-1.jpg

i was given an md max as a gift. for those that do not know it is a 16bit sega genesis handheld that runs multi-cart games. it isn't the best design, but that conversation will be had when i get to writing a review of it! =)

what i am looking for are any websites that sell the multi-cart games for the md max (not the one station which can run md max games using an adapter). i'd prefer sites that will sell in USD and accept paypal.

i grabbed everything dx had left in stock about a year ago and just ordered the last of what superufo has in stock. i know there are more carts out there that i do not have and i've run out of trusted sites to check for them.

if you can help, please do.

thanks,
-another world

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Did you mean to search for: sega genesis mad max cars

Screw you, Google. I give up. These things are a needle in a hay planet, each. I tried about six different searches. Either it tried to give me something completely unrelated, one of a few reviews out there, or ROM's when I tried the final search.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
after trying to track these down for about a week (over the last year, an hour here and hour there) i've come to a dead end. google helped to find a bunch of information but never any site that still has them in stock. the superufo one was a random lucky find after someone linked me to that site for a different genesis handheld that plays roms off an sd card.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1