MD Max Multi-Carts

Discussion in 'Other Consoles & Oldies' started by Another World, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Another World
    OP

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    [​IMG]

i was given an md max as a gift. for those that do not know it is a 16bit sega genesis handheld that runs multi-cart games. it isn't the best design, but that conversation will be had when i get to writing a review of it! =)

what i am looking for are any websites that sell the multi-cart games for the md max (not the one station which can run md max games using an adapter). i'd prefer sites that will sell in USD and accept paypal.

i grabbed everything dx had left in stock about a year ago and just ordered the last of what superufo has in stock. i know there are more carts out there that i do not have and i've run out of trusted sites to check for them.

if you can help, please do.

thanks,
    -another world

2. Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Jan 2, 2011
    Screw you, Google. I give up. These things are a needle in a hay planet, each. I tried about six different searches. Either it tried to give me something completely unrelated, one of a few reviews out there, or ROM's when I tried the final search.

3. Another World
    OP

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    after trying to track these down for about a week (over the last year, an hour here and hour there) i've come to a dead end. google helped to find a bunch of information but never any site that still has them in stock. the superufo one was a random lucky find after someone linked me to that site for a different genesis handheld that plays roms off an sd card.

-another world

4. Another World
    OP

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
  5. Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Jan 2, 2011
    It doesn't seem non-trustworthy. I can't find anything negative about the site either. Seems to be good enough.

6. sanoblue

sanoblue The Fuzzy Blue Woof!

Aug 4, 2007
    United States
    North Carolina
    looks like an intresting system... can anyone say sonic classic overload [​IMG]

7. Another World
    OP

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    they marked that 1 cart i need as bulk orders only.

-another world

8. m3rox

m3rox GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Nov 13, 2006
    United States
    WA
    Interesting system. [​IMG]