Hardware Mayflash MAGIC-NS Wireless Controller Adapter for NINTENDO SWITCH & PC

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Cool. People complained about controller pricing initially, but Switch is already pretty much the most compatible console with other controllers outside of its own. Hella cheap to put together four for it now.
At this rate there's basically more Switch-compatible controller than Switch retail games available. :rofl2:

I honestly would like to get the Game Devil Pro Controller but that bugger is rather expensive.

Zhongtiao1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got mine, and it works almost perfectly. Easy connection of joycon to PC and my wii u pro controller works.

The only problem I have is that in games, the Wii U pro controller keeps registering an up-right press of the joystick when it is not touched at all. This is more of a problem in minecraft than mario kart or Puyo puyo tetris, but it still irks me.

Does anyone know a way to fix that?

Sent from my Q5 using Tapatalk 2

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got mine, and it works almost perfectly. Easy connection of joycon to PC and my wii u pro controller works.

The only problem I have is that in games, the Wii U pro controller keeps registering an up-right press of the joystick when it is not touched at all. This is more of a problem in minecraft than mario kart or Puyo puyo tetris, but it still irks me.

Try calibrating it on the Wii U, then reconnecting it without touching the stick.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Are there calibration settings for the adapter?

Reactions: BlastedGuy9905

Zhongtiao1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try holding the stick in the opposite direction while connecting. It's not a permanent fix, but it would probably work.

Still stays the same

Hmmmmmm...

Try going into Switch settings and doing the controller calibration then

It won't let me calibrate, saying that my controller cannot be calibrated, updating may fix the problem (I'm updated to the latest though, 3.0.1)

BlastedGuy9905

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still stays the same

It won't let me calibrate, saying that my controller cannot be calibrated, updating may fix the problem (I'm updated to the latest though, 3.0.1)
Have you tried turning it off and back on? /sarcasm off
Actually, this may be a hardware problem. You can't really do much in that case, sadly.

ThisIsDaAccount

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone confirm if this adapter connects through USB A or USB C? I would love to use this but I'm not sure if I'd get it if it cant connect in handheld mode.

BlastedGuy9905

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
201707200948341336.jpg

201707181703203075.jpg

201707181623498724.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all