Hacking Maybe Simple Question?

xvishon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had my 3ds hacked with homebrew and its somehow been updated to FW 11.5.0.38u and all the homebrew and channels on the menu I had installed are now gone. I can still boot into godmode8 and luma from boot. is there a way to get homebrew channel back on or downgrade firmware from there? Seems soundhax does not work anymore with this FW to bring up HBC.

mrjc1238

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what you're saying is you only used Soundhax to access the homebrew launcher? That means you didn't have CFW, correct?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So what you're saying is you only used Soundhax to access the homebrew launcher? That means you didn't have CFW, correct?
them saying godmode9 and luma means they have cfw on their system. They need the homebrew launcher loader cia for the homebrew list they were using to access.

xvishon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
them saying godmode9 and luma means they have cfw on their system. They need the homebrew launcher loader cia for the homebrew list they were using to access.

Yeah I just got FBI and Homebrew launcher back but none of the games I had installed that are still on the SD showing up. Not sure what that is due to.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah I just got FBI and Homebrew launcher back but none of the games I had installed that are still on the SD showing up. Not sure what that is due to.
You can try something like tikshop. It should restore the tickets for the games you had. And will let you see all the game icons once more.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
You might also have some corrupted data in the Nintendo 3DS folder, and when that is deleted everything will appear again. Try and remember what games you installed recently, then look up their title id on 3dsdb.com, and go down to the level where there are folders with title ids of games you installed as names, then have a look in the folders of games you installed recently and see if any of the names of files or folders are garbled (with weird symbols for names and 0B size). If so, delete them. This may make your folder work again. If not, if you installed a theme recently, also try deleting home menu extdata. There should be steps in the troubleshooting section of the guide.

Reactions: ThoD

xvishon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok update since I posted, Got HBC back and working and got friishop ect working, Checked SD card to see if 3ds Games were on it. seems they are. no idea how to tell if the folder structure is wrong tried running . tikshop still nothing dont really want to have to redownload and lose all save data on all the stuff I had. What would you recommend I do next to figure this out?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Ok update since I posted, Got HBC back and working and got friishop ect working, Checked SD card to see if 3ds Games were on it. seems they are. no idea how to tell if the folder structure is wrong tried running . tikshop still nothing dont really want to have to redownload and lose all save data on all the stuff I had. What would you recommend I do next to figure this out?
Did you check for corrupted files?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: