maya fey vs trucey wright

jjs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i love maya sooooo much better than trucey i cant even begin to explain. while maya is funny, perky,charming and actually stronger than she looks, trucey, is another bad coppy.shes shallow, uninteresting, stupider, and waaaay to obsessed with becoming a magiction.i cant quite put my finger on it, but trucey doesnt seem like much of a maya to me. she also doesnt have as great of a relatonship with apollo like maya has with "nick", and they never really can because they are brother and sister. although maya and phoenix dont exactly have a romantic relationship, i thought it was really funny when pearls would comment on thier relationship and smack pw when he talked to another woman. we cant have that in this game, and thats really to bad.i really wish they would stop trying to coppy maya with characters like emma, kay, and trucey and bring back the origonal.well i told u my opinion. please give me yours.

WHOS UR FAVEORITE PW CHARACTER?( this was supposed to be a separate topic bit for some reason they merged, so please do a separate reply)_______________________

i have to say maya is my favorite. she always adds a fun spark to the game, and u really notice how much she matters when she leaves andis replaced for a short while by emma. maya is perkey,probably the most funny character,excitable, charming and has never-ending faith in phoenix, even her life is in danger.one popular character that i dont particularly like is miles edgeworth. i liked him in the pw games, but when he got his own game i found him to be rude, pridefull, way to proper,and, well, BORING.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
while it's fine to have a thread about your thoughts on Phoenix Wright, I think we only need one of them from you at this moment.

Thank you.

jjs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if ur going to answer, then answer. i dont much like rude replys just because u feel like it. the reson im doing so many posts( sorry TWO) is because i cant find any of this stuff on the internet.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giantminuki.png
V.S.
OA%20-%20Maya.jpg

Maya is my favorite.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I'll admit, I was in a bad mood, and you didn't deserve that tone from me.

We've had a number of Phoenix Wright fan threads here.
None of them were particularly recent,
so I've got no qualms about a new one.
I just didn't see a need for two.

And for the record: I choose Maya.
wub.gif

jjs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
volbs abnocto: thats fine. the reason i wrote was because as i said before, i couldnt find who was more populat, trucey or maya, and whos the most popular character. it really bugs me how they ruined pheonix in apollo justice, so i feel like expressing my feelings. thanks:)

woops i ment vulps.

Posts merged by Vulpes
biggrin.gif

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Trucey is cuter but way too annoying.
Maya is cool and funny. Not to mention not retarded (still pretty dumb)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock