May I please get help on my R4iDS

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by sirdinkleberry, Aug 29, 2011.

Aug 29, 2011
  1. sirdinkleberry
    OP

Newcomer sirdinkleberry Newbie

United States
    Hello all,

I've been around for a little while and most times I can find directly what I am looking for. I also own an R4 iii even though it is dated love the customization of it with Wood and Ysmenu on it. I really hope I am posting this in the proper forum also. I just bought the Gold R4i V2.0 Revolution. Their home site is >www. r4ids. com<

I updated to their latest firmware. But can't get ysmenu on it or wood on it. Can some one direct me please to a link that has a working customized ysmenu that works with it? Or all additional pointers could help too. Most of the newer games aren't working with the firmware that their site provides. Plus i'm noticing previous saves from my other card won't load onto this card either.

Thank you all for your help. Can't even begin to tell you how much this entire site has been very helpful in the past. [​IMG]

2. Luigi2012SM64DS

Banned Luigi2012SM64DS G-old member

Canada
    if you have a brand new flashcart whats the use for ysmenu and or wood anyways?

3. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    any version of the wood firmware that works on the r4i gold from the .com team will be a hacked version or an old (out dated) version compiled from the last public sources.

the .com team are the team members that stayed behind when the team split up. the other members went on to start the .cn site and r4idsn. both the r4idsn and r4i gold 3ds.cn suppot the wood firmware.

the card you are asking about is an r4 ultra clone, which is a card designed, manufactured, and maintained by acekard. the r4 ultra is a clone of the actel chipped ak2i.

there probably is a ysmenu port for your card but i will not be able to help you with that. try HERE for more information.

also give THIS site a try.

regards,
    -another world

4. tranfeer

Member tranfeer GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Austria