PS1/2 Matrix Infinity Boot Logo Question!

ukshaun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wondering when using the PS2 COMPONENT cable (Not COMPOSITE) does the Matrix Infinity (genuine mod chip not the clone) logo show at start up? or does it show no signal/invaild signal? I know it shows with composite but want to confirm with component. Thanks.

galneon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering when using the PS2 COMPONENT cable (Not COMPOSITE) does the Matrix Infinity (genuine mod chip not the clone) logo show at start up? or does it show no signal/invaild signal? I know it shows with composite but want to confirm with component. Thanks.

It shows with component. I have original Sony component cables, and a real MI.

If output is misconfigured, you'll need to check screenshots or YouTube videos in order to figure out the sequence of buttons to press in order to change the output setting. If I recall correctly, there are multiple settings for just component output and one did not display on my old TV. I can't speak to 240p, but I'm sure Lumstar knows what he's talking about.

Last edited by galneon,

ukshaun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It shows with component. I have original Sony component cables, and a real MI.

If output is misconfigured, you'll need to check screenshots or YouTube videos in order to figure out the sequence of buttons to press in order to change the output setting. If I recall correctly, there are multiple settings for just component output and one did not display on my old TV. I can't speak to 240p, but I'm sure Lumstar knows what he's talking about.

I have the real Matrix infinity chip. Somehow when I replaced the fuse (ps9) I must've put too much heat on the transistor next to it and since then, I got a invalid format on the TV when the Matrix boot logo shows when using component until it boots to the main PS2 menu, then it's fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay