Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1669074417605.png

The Ports Keep Coming! Excellent Choice thanks
To
@gl33ntwine

can now be downloaded from VitaDB or VitaDB Downloader! More info is available here: https://vitadb.rinnegatamante.it/#/info/1019

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
MILLION THANKS ! this was on my wanted list and I had say it in the Dead Space topic, this engine is possible. YEAH

@ SuperDan : Lets Rock this baby ! Man I am not even done with full testing Blood.

This port dont use accelerometer, million thanks !
PSTV PS3 Controller compatible = YES , complete from start to end !

Controls :
Button - Action
Joys-L / Joys-R - Move / Control camera
L1 / R1 - Aim / Fire
D-Padh - Ability Selector / Weapon Selector
D-Padv - Next / Previous Ability / Weapon
X - Interact / Confirm (in menu)
O - Melee Atack / Back (in menu)
[] - Stealth / Cloak
/_\ - Ability Activation
Start - Open Menu
R3 / L3 - Touchscreen (PSTV - use option 'Touch Pointer in Games', hold home button for settings)
- Note that Aim (L1) is not hold-to-aim. You click once to activate aim mode, and once again to deactivate it.

First Test : Working

Wow, I am speechless, nominate for best Android Port idea ! Working with PSTV + PS3 controller, graphics and textures in 1080p on big flat screen is orgasm.
Touchscreen not needed, the coder had full use the Controller button, otherwise touchscreen also works with PSTV + PS3 controller. This game is anyway a highlight for myself, playing in first time.

Before starting the game, there is a 'Setting' in the left corner, with FPS limit settings and more ! Good job.

EDIT :
German language + subtitles working. Thank You. (Multilanguage)

The option 'hold-to-aim' dont work, error, dont use it. Its also combined with tutorials.

Last edited by peter8,
Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MILLION THANKS ! this was on my wanted list and I had say it in the Dead Space topic, this engine is possible. YEAH

@ SuperDan : Lets Rock this baby ! Man I am not even done with full testing Blood.

This port dont use accelerometer, million thanks !
PSTV PS3 Controller compatible = YES (so far testing EDIT)

Controls
Button Action
joysl / joysr Move / Control camera
trigl / trigr Aim / Fire
dpadh Ability Selector / Weapon Selector
dpadv Next / Previous Ability / Weapon
cross Interact / Confirm (in menu)
circl Melee Atack / Back (in menu)
squar Stealth / Cloak
trian Ability Activation
start Open Menu
- Note that Aim (trigl) is not hold-to-aim. You click once to activate aim mode, and once again to deactivate it.

First Test : Working

Wow, I am speechless, nominate for best Android Port idea ! Working with PSTV + PS3 controller, graphics and textures in 1080p on big flat screen is orgasm.
Touchscreen not needed, the coder had full use the Controller button, otherwise touchscreen also works with PSTV + PS3 controller. This game is anyway a highlight for myself, playing in first time.

Before starting the game, there is a 'Setting' in the left corner, with FPS limit settings and more ! Good job.

EDIT :
German language + subtitles working. Thank You.

hold-to-aim : there is a option for that, need testing.
There is a HD mod flying around on Reddit which takes the ios Textures & replaces them Intp this version looks much nicer

Reactions: peter8

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
SuperDan :
Put the reddit link in this topic, for all other users. I will stay on original. But would read the NFO about it.

Post automatically merged:

Final Test :

PSTV 3.65 Enso + PS3 Controller + kubridge version 3 + FdFix + libshacccg over PIBConfig
EXTRA NOTE : I had ''NOT'' use PSVshell to overclock my device to 500Mhz ! I dont have it for any port.
NO Cheats used !

This Port is complete working from start to end ! Million thanks again
The game was not one time crash !
Its mostly perfect working, there are some mistakes here and there, but all in one good playable.

Some Notes :
- The D-Pad for Ability Selector and Weapon Selector is mostly not working when the fight starts. I had use the PSTV Touchscreen instead for this, in all this action it must go fast. No big deal.
- The Sniper mode is a bit out of control, maybe its autoaim or something like that. Anyway its working somehow. Maybe the coder can NOT fix it, since its maybe a game bug, not the Port himself.
- Framerate was mostly good, I am fine with it.
- Music and sound was mostly working. There was only one point where it was not working, but after the fight music was working again. It dont need any fix.
- Sometimes the loading screen telling to wait for about 40 seconds, the game freeze at this moment, Just close and start the game again. No big deal. This can maybe not fix, its a game problem.
- The analog 'deadzone' for PS3 controller is bit high, thats all.

Mass Effect Android and Dead Space Android was delete from google store in 2015, because EA had say that this game has tons of problems and its not compatible with most smartphones. In this fact, the most problems can not fixed and the coder was do a good Job here ! Maybe we dont need any update.
Thanks

Done...

Last edited by peter8,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: