Marvel VS. Capcom 3 E3 2010

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Big Kong Boss, Jun 17, 2010.

Jun 17, 2010
  1. Big Kong Boss
    OP

Member Big Kong Boss GBAtemp Fan

Korea, South

Marvel VS. Capcom 2 ate my quarters since elementary school, I'll gladly fork over more money for this.

2. Anakir

Member Anakir Project: Melee

Canada
    I still think that it would have been a better choice to use 2D for characters. 3D background is fine. The gameplay looks too flashy.

Regardless, I'll still buy a copy when I get a Ps3.

Button layouts are light, medium, heavy, assist A, assist B, and air combo.. lol @ air combo button. The game is being so watered down.

3. Lushay

Member Lushay GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Lol, i like how Deadpool breaks the 4th wall just like in the comics. "What buttons were you pressing?!"

4. Devante

Member Devante Crescent fresh at best.

United States
    What's with the voices? Like Wolverine and Ryu sound like wrestlers or something

Also, Deadpool is saying "shoryuken" just like in that one comic page that has been going around the internet for a while.

[​IMG]

5. shadow1w2

Member shadow1w2 Still here.

United States
    It works for Tatsunoko VS Capcom just fine.
    It may seem watered down but they are implementing more advanced techniques instead.
    Like better ways to combo, more hyper combos, better partner combos etc.
    Besides with the controls simplified it'll make the game easier to jump into instead of trying to remember which button does what and the like. I mean heck, most players tend to just ignore some of the buttoms like medium or light until they try to master some moves.

I think the 3D models is fine, I do agree with 2D graphics looking much nicer but if they use 3D it'll save them time in the animation department and hopefully they'll surprise us all and add tons of chars. (really, 3D models can save time and space so theres no real excuse to having less if not more fighters than MVC2)
    So ya, 3D is good for now.
    (A pseudo 2D filter option would be kick ass though)

I can't wait to pick up the game, its looking good. Seems weird theres no plans for a Wii version yet, but thats why I bought an Xbox anyway. I love this stuff.

6. antwill

Member antwill Better Than You

Australia
    Weird theres no wii verison... does the wii even have that many buttons?