OP
Trophies
Website
adf.ly
XP
Country
Malaysia
mario%252520style%252520nintendo%2525203ds%25255B5%25255D.png

Nintendo has announced that the Mario-styled 3DS console will be available to Japanese Club Nintendo members, limited to 3000 units only. Each character-themed is 1000 units each.

These won't be available for sale. For the participation, all participants receive a free NES game for the console called "Kid Icarus".

Source (in English)
Source from Club Nintendo Japan

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada

Lushay

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I thought they said those were only face plates. If you look at the pictures closely they look like face plates. Plus they barely even match the console. Just ugly.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I want the Pink Princess Peach one, I'm bound to get lots of girls with that one, I'll become the next Hugh Hefner with one of those. xP
J/k, but seriously... They seem to kiddy...

its because they dont like america

don't make me laugh, forget america, it's europe that always gets ignored.

Lately Europe has gotten lots of stuff that America doesn't get... or will get later... Xenoblade (Wii|Unknown), Tales of the Abyss (3DS|Delayed), Trace Memory R (Wii|Never Released), Last Window (DS|Never Released), Last Story (Wii|Unknown), etc.. The difference is that while the games that don't reach Europe are because there aren't branches of some companies (like Atlus), and other companies have to release them, like Ghostlight does (I actually emailed them regarding the 3DS Devil Survivor and they said they might) which is more complicated than simply passing it off to the branch, while in the US, it's because America themselves don't want it. Lots of Japanese and European games don't reach America because there isn't enough shooting or graphics (an example of what they said as reasons for why some games didn't get there)

Carnivean

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol