Gaming Mario Party for Switch?

Would you be interested in Mario Party for Nintendo Switch?

• Total voters

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Idk where I heard it but I remember hearing that the real reason why they dont do turn based, buy stars mechanic anymore after mario party 8 is because in 2012 hudson soft ceased to exist and they are no longer able to use that formula since hudson was the creator and has the rights to that specific formula so nintendo is legally unable to use it since hudson soft is no longer a company or something dont quote me on that
you cannot own a game formula lol if that was the case imagine xbox owned the futuristic fps genre where humans shoot aliens lol then no one could do it lol

you can own a game engine,characters and stuff but not a general gameplay game,if they had the engine nintendo just needs to make a new one, heck pacman party also uses this formula so did sonic shuffle and manny party esque games even if they suck.

Last edited by pedro702,

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope nintendo includes the online mode, such a shame 3ds version had not an online option.
See what Arms is doing for online party mode? They can do that. You don't even need a board. Should have been had online.

I would actually prefer that over therunningaroundlikecrazy mechanic.
Then they should just have options, for either one.

Reactions: MeowMeowMeow

SonicMC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would not mind a remake of Mario Party 1-3. You know with the same mini-games, but upgraded graphics, adding in optional new alternative control styles to take advantage of the newer controllers. Then add in some new stuff like more maps and characters to Switch things up!

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hope it at least takes the form of Mario Party Star Rush's pathfinding maps. That's the most recent Mario Party game (though I never bought it) so I think it's logical to assume that game mechanic should be ported to the Switch version.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Just be Mario Party 2 with new boards and minigames, is that so hard?
i prefer mp4 since it had more items and you could set traps and everything :P, but yeah why not get an actualy good MP title and just make new boards based on newer games like yoosy wooly world, mario galaxy, etc and new minigames, srs i dont get the entire awnful car thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple