Gaming Mario Party 3DS

Would you want to see Mario Party on the 3DS?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

..::MaxWell::..

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Another cool idea if they weren't too keen on making a brand new one is just porting the first three N64 Mario Partys to 3DS on one game cartridge with revamped graphics and online multiplayer.
That would be cool.
After all, they are the best Mario Party games in the series for the most part.
They could like call it "Mario Party Trilogy 3D" or something.
Just an idea.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh yes if they do this I am soooooooooooooo happy!
biggrin.gif
And don't make it like Mario party DS that one was great. Make it like MP3 or 4!

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
drop-in-drop-out would suck, if you suddenly found yourself on the wrong end of the stick and took the place of a 4th placer AI with a round to go before sudden death kicks in. :/

but yeah, i'd go for an online mario party.
happy.gif

and i dunno how, but if they can implement AR into it, like maybe a multiplayer AR game, that would be sweet.

DroRox

Ambassador of Ooo
Trophies
Website
www.trifuck.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
It sounds... bittersweet.
I like the idea of Mario Partying with strangers and the variation of gameplay, however the last mario party I found fullfilling and truly enjoyable with fun minigames and challenges was the N64 version. The only other one I've played is mario party 8 which doesn't even come close.

They would have to revamp the whole game from what it's become for the 3DS controls and whatever while keeping some things, and bringing back more. (which probably won't happen)

So yeah... I'd give it a shot but

bittersweet.

..::MaxWell::..

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If only hudson were still working on Mario Party,
I would really like to see something similar to MP 1, 2 or 3.
Also drop-in/drop-out would be a nuisance to the online, you would have the possibility of taking the place of 4th place with only 2 turns left or something.

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
Only if there is onliny multiplayer with lobby and the ability to turn OFF other people's chat and the ability to let them know that is it pointless to try and talk to me by some icon of some kind under my "avatar" I guess.

Pip'

dragonkid6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sooo many people posting about WiFi for a game that takes an hour+ to play, online play would double that. If they do make it, WiFi is not gonna happen. What they need to do is make Local play with 2 gamecarts instead having to do download play for other to play with you.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
dragonkid6 said:
Sooo many people posting about WiFi for a game that takes an hour+ to play, online play would double that. If they do make it, WiFi is not gonna happen. What they need to do is make Local play with 2 gamecarts instead having to do download play for other to play with you.

Im sure alot of people who play mario party will know that if they play online they will prehaps have to deal with lag and slow responces and people who rage quit but the fact remains. online > not online. if you dont wanna play online then you dont have to play online but at least you have the option to do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls