Mario Maker The Quest for Stars

Discussion in 'Wii U - Games & Content' started by HarEllis6202, Sep 30, 2015.

1. HarEllis6202
    OP

HarEllis6202 GBATemp OldFag

Feb 19, 2015
    United States
    Michigan
    Sorry if the topic is misleading but I was wondering in others owners opinions what's the best way to get stars from the course players? Should it be easy,hard,just plain fun? My research looking at the most stared levels seems like automated levels are the only way. Seems like the easiest way to get stars is to use another account to beat your stage to give yourself a star which is plain stupid.

2. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    In my opinion, something that makes people go "omg". Whatever that something is.

3. MarioFanatic64

MarioFanatic64 The guy who does things

Sep 13, 2009
    If you didn't upload an automatic level within the first hour when the game launched, you're doomed for mediocrity, I'm afraid.

The server's set up so that the popular levels can only get more popular regardless of whether they're actually good, and the levels that deserve stars are hidden in the shadows.

4. ElyosOfTheAbyss

ElyosOfTheAbyss GBAtemp Addict

Aug 20, 2015
    Go onto every mario maker video level on youtube and post your ID's there thats the best way I found atm.

5. HarEllis6202
    OP

HarEllis6202 GBATemp OldFag

Feb 19, 2015
    United States
    Michigan
    I have tried many things but I was one of those hardcore players and obviously people feel its more of a casual game, my best bet was to make two easier levels with big prizes but one is kind of a troll and I had to put star in the name such as everyone deserves a star and you will love it please star lol