ROM Hack Mario Maker 3DS ID Searchbar

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why SMB1 is not compitable ? Can't they just put it on the 3DS port *
If either of the two courses use elements that the 3DS version does not support (Example Propeller hat NSMB or the Mega mushroom, slender mario or costumes in SMB)

3DS mario maker does not have AMIIBO SUPPORT, no costumes or Mega mushroom, again i said If the courses are made that contains elements like the propeller hat or costumes that the game DOES NOT SUPPORT. I doubt it would be compatible to download.

dead_guy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
3DS mario maker does not have AMIIBO SUPPORT, no costumes or Mega mushroom, again i said If the courses are made that contains elements like the propeller hat or costumes that the game DOES NOT SUPPORT. I doubt it would be compatible to download.
Then why did they put NFC reader on New 3DS ? This sucks.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then why did they put NFC reader on New 3DS ? This sucks.
To support amiibo for games like the Fire emblem, smash bros, and other dumb reasons. I dunno. Is just part of the system least you have the option to buy a accessory to use NFC amiibo on old 3ds. Just cause they don't make many titles for 3DS to use amiibo doesn't mean is bad. The amiibo was primary for WII U, is been there since console launch and finally decided to make use of it after 2014 e3 announcement for smash bros. It was added to 3DS as a after thought. Don't expect much support for amiibo for 3DS. Nintendo sometimes forget it was a thing as it wasn't primary to the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Any idea what happened? I hope that your brother's doing good.