Mario kart

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by RePtOiD, Feb 20, 2009.

Feb 20, 2009

Mario kart by RePtOiD at 10:54 PM (637 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. RePtOiD
    OP

Newcomer RePtOiD Newbie

United States
    Hi everyone,

Is there a way to have a room open with my mates on mario kart wifi and fill in the spare slots/positions with cpu controlled characters???

I belive the max betwen a room is 12 players right. If no then why the hell did nintendo miss this out sure head to head is good for a short time but if the cpu could fill the room then it would make or a better exsperience. Obviously i could just join a grand prix with international players but a personal game amoungst friends is better in my opinion, just thought id ask. thanx

2. RePtOiD
    OP

Newcomer RePtOiD Newbie

United States
    so no body knows???? [​IMG]

3. DDRPenguin

Member DDRPenguin GBAtemp Regular

Antarctica
    Unfortunately there isn't a way, as there is no "Grand Prix mode". Notice how in the options the Host gets to make, only VS race, Team VS race, Balloon Battle, and Coin Runners are selectable, and NO grand prix. VS mode was designed for humans only, so Nintendo didn't create a mode that computers could join in...which I think is stupid.

The best thing I can tell you, is one of you play Worldwide or Regional games, and have your friend join you so that you are racing with each other and several other humans. Besides, why do you want Computers? Computers are cheap and the Mario Kart Wii creators admitted that they made the computers slightly faster than humans.

4. RePtOiD
    OP

Newcomer RePtOiD Newbie

United States
    From what you said DDRPenguin you have given me what i wanted its not the fact that i want cpu controlled players that much its the ability to have my friends in the online/room at the same time with more other players so they can be cpu controlled or human it doesnt matter i just want my friends to join in OVER WIFI thou! and from what you mentioned above that sounds possible i assume when you say this.

"The best thing I can tell you, is one of you play Worldwide or Regional games, and have your friend join you so that you are racing with each other and several other humans. "

You mean that my friends have to be in my house using an additional wii remote ect 1-4 players if yes then im back at square one as its not over wifi, and how i want to achieve this but atleast i know now it just carnt be done. Thanx for the heads up thou.