marcelotps

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

How do i install the mario kart channel? (my game is on my usb hd playing by usbloadergx).

I install this with my wad manager 1.7 but when i try to open the channel it comes back to wii menu.

Thx a lot
biggrin.gif

marcelotps

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I allready donwloaded the wad and installed but the channel dosent works, maybe is cuz my game is on my hd. how do i solve it?

Donkey Plonk

Trophies
XP
Country
Have you tried clicking mario kart channel in mario kart? Pretty sure this starts the installer for it on the genuine version. It'll possibly install in Mario Kart itself, I know the original does. USB loading shouldn't really change that code so it should still work

marcelotps

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Donkey Plonk said:
Have you tried clicking mario kart channel in mario kart? Pretty sure this starts the installer for it on the genuine version. It'll possibly install in Mario Kart itself, I know the original does. USB loading shouldn't really change that code so it should still work

It can't install from usbloader (playing the game itself), i needed to install form a wad and when i opne that wad it comes back to wii menu (maybe cuz the wad try to find the game on the dvd unity (and I'm playing from my usb hd)

Donkey Plonk

Trophies
XP
Country
marcelotps said:
Donkey Plonk said:

It can't install from usbloader (playing the game itself), i needed to install form a wad and when i opne that wad it comes back to wii menu (maybe cuz the wad try to find the game on the dvd unity (and I'm playing from my usb hd)
I take you've actually tried to install it via the usb loader as you mention it?

No, the wad won't check for the dvd, I know as I used to have that channel and it worked fine, although I would have originally installed through the disc channel.

I can't see why it wouldn't work in game via the usb loader. But fair enough if it don't. I'll have a go when I get home later if I remember.

Also just to add, the channel is actually a crock of shite. And the so called Tournaments in it hardly ever happen, its not like every day or two
frown.gif

You'd be better off just signing up to the mario kart wii forums for some decent competition

marcelotps

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I instaled using usbloader and when i open the channel it gaveme a messenge:

error could not initialize usb subsystem

error: -6

My HD is powered on and working very weel 9played mario kart before to test it (running for ther HD)

Any way to solve it? my HD is WBFS

Donkey Plonk

Trophies
XP
Country
marcelotps said:
I instaled using usbloader and when i open the channel it gaveme a messenge:

error could not initialize usb subsystem

error: -6

My HD is powered on and working very weel 9played mario kart before to test it (running for ther HD)

Any way to solve it? my HD is WBFS
Well thats me out of ideas. Trust me though, the channel is proper shit. You'll touch it once or twice at most. Don't waste your time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one