Gaming Mario Kart 9 Speculation

BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Screen-Shot-2016-10-20-at-6.18.45-PM-1024x584.jpg

If you notice there are two item slots like MKDD. Do you guys think there will be a Standard Mario Kart mode and a MKDD mode? I am hoping there is!

Last edited by BurningDesire,

BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it will be the Mario Kart 8 we all wanted, one with more characters than koopalings
Tbh they should call this Nintendo Kart or Mario Kart: All Stars and add more then mario characters. They where kinda going that route with dlc for 8.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But we also had the multicolor yoshis, so many of them! /s
don't forget multi color shyguys as well!

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario Kart 8 was brilliant. It'll be interesting what this hook will be. They always try and do something different, even if it's visual. It looks like they'll be borrowing at least some of the ideas from past games, so I wonder what they could do with this. Add a story mode like diddy kong racing?

vinipeix

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Mario Kart 8 was brilliant. It'll be interesting what this hook will be. They always try and do something different, even if it's visual. It looks like they'll be borrowing at least some of the ideas from past games, so I wonder what they could do with this. Add a story mode like diddy kong racing?

I would like to see a story mode

They work kinda well, I remember liking the Crash Team Racing story mode a lot back on ps1 (along with that big hub world)

Reactions: osaka35

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think this mario kart will be mario kart 8.5. There was a rumor that nintendo was going to have more dlc for mario kart 8. well this game will be including that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: b