Misc Mario Kart 7 communities.

_elf_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Why do people disconect when we are playing one-on-one and they are losing? When i'm losing i keep playing. I find it weird...

Reactions: 1 person

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why do people disconect when we are playing one-on-one and they are losing? When i'm losing i keep playing. I find it weird...
I've done one on one before and it was just the case of a connection error. :wink:
If I were losing I'd keep playing too; if you play me and I disconnect, it's probably an error (or I have to do something).

danweb

Trophies
Website
www.syn.org.au
XP
Country
There is someone in there now with the username "." (excluding quotations) and he is using the cheat in Wuhu Mountain Loop and ditching when i win. I'd suggest not playing with him if possible.

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is someone in there now with the username "." (excluding quotations) and he is using the cheat in Wuhu Mountain Loop and ditching when i win. I'd suggest not playing with him if possible.

What! We weren't supposed to have those people for another 2 weeks!

Wow, i just played with two people...forgot their names, but I sucked it up. Last every time. :/ In my defense my 5 year old sister played one cause I had to pee.
Hardcore players play while they pee... Standing up. I've done it. It's hard... The gaming, of course.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo