Gaming Mario Kart 2

painless

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I want for Christmas is Nintendo to make a Mario Kart II for the Wii!

mario-kart-back-in-arcades-20070216053149487-000.jpg

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah the first once "Mario Kart Arcade GP" was here in montreal at the shopping center down the street from my crib. It was weird, the machine had a camera to take a picture of your face. Kind of fucked. Anyway, it was really complicated to play and yeah, Pac-Man and the ghosts were featured in the game.

Weird.
ohnoes.png

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its an old game.... its just regular mario kart with pacman, i doubt it will be released for consoles. Mainly because pac-man is Namco and im sure they would have to come to an agreement to do another game. Mario kart sells cause its mario kart not because of any secret characters.

Darksage098

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ha, i remember playing this at Gameworks close to my home. It was fun getting to play as pac-man in a nintendo game. Also playing with your friends and shooting a shell before they get to the finish made this game still fun to play. Don't think it has much of a chance for wii though because of Pac-man coming from Namco and all.

Edit: Though, like people above say, it did have horrible steering but i ignored it and still enjoyed it.

campbell00

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oddly enough, they had one at the resort I stayed in at Disney World.

Quick review: It sucked. Big time. It was a slow, unwieldy experience that was NOT worth the dollar I put into it.

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
it's made by namco which is 1 of nintendos IP's. i played the 1st here in funtasia on the gold coast the steering was fucking terrible!

No... you are wrong and you should feel bad for being so wrong. Bandai-Namco is not nintendo owned in any way shape or form. Namco is still huge in the arcade machine world (which are still fairly popular in Japan, where as console gaming more or less wiped it out stateside) and so Nintendo went to them and said "hey, want to make us both a lot of money?" and Namco went "Sure, but can we stick some of our characters in it?" "Sure, why the hell not?"

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
koji2009 said:
Bladexdsl said:
it's made by namco which is 1 of nintendos IP's. i played the 1st here in funtasia on the gold coast the steering was fucking terrible!

No... you are wrong and you should feel bad for being so wrong.
and YOU should feel bad that you were born an asshole
rolleyes.gif

--- END OF LINE ---

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up