Mario Galaxy

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by sherpa_man, Jan 22, 2009.

1. sherpa_man
    OP

sherpa_man Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 22, 2009
    United States
    Im wondering if anybody can help me i cant get this game to load at all i have burned many versions from a number of downloads cant cant get it to boot imn using a pal wii on 3.2e with softmod backup loader 3 when i load the game through backup loader the screen just goes blank. Anybody any ideas ? do i need to install certain iso's ?

2. VJCampos

VJCampos Member

Newcomer
    Jan 19, 2009
    United States
    do you have custom IOS?

3. sherpa_man
    OP

sherpa_man Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 22, 2009
    United States
    the only iso's i have are the ones i needed to downgrade my firmware for 3.4 to 3.2

4. djdynamite123

djdynamite123 Master Of Hardcore!

Banned
    Sep 21, 2008
    Redcar, England UK
    Hadrian, here's another new thread on a burning issue, or game problem, always known how to resolve etc, guess he/she hasn't checked the sticky, is this going to continue down this road?

5. Psy-Phi

Psy-Phi Member

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2008
    United States
    Have you tried any other backups? What media are you burning this on? DVD+R or DVD-R? Who makes them?

I had the same problem with Okami on DVD+R (my test backup after softmodding the Wii a few days ago). Burning to DVD-R solved it, and I'm sure it would have solved it initially but I was stubborn and thought it couldn't be the media. I could have broke my Wii with all the crap I tried to do.

6. sherpa_man
    OP

sherpa_man Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 22, 2009
    United States
    i have about 20 games and there all fine im using dvd-r verbatems

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice