Homebrew Question Mario 3D all stars problem

CaptainToad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed super mario all stars on my hacked switch. I tried playing mario 64 on it and when i went to exit, it didnt load for a while, after about 10 minutes of waiting i tried to exit the game but the home screen froze as well. I waited about 5 minutes and then tried restarting the switch. But now it wont turn on at all... How would i go about fixing this?

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Captain, there are lots of threads and posts already discussing this problem. So it's a known problem, sciresM himself has said when he gets his hands on it thursday/friday he will make a fix in Atmosphere.

In the meantime you could search the internet for the pc ported version which I think is on V7 and is fantastic and runs in widescreen.

Last edited by peteruk,
Reactions: Hayato213

CaptainToad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Captain, there are lots of threads and posts already discussing this problem. So it's a known problem, sciresM himself has said when he gets his hands on it thursday/friday he will make a fix in Atmosphere.

In the meantime you could search the internet for the pc ported version which I think is on V7 and is fantastic and runs in widescreen.

Thank you for the response, i meant that my switch does not turn on anymore at all. It does not respond to anything.

GatoFiestero

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
The only problem I have is when I try to go from the M64 to the selection menu. I'm playing sunshine and galaxy and I have no problems with those.

Rashka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I also have this issue with Mario 64. I'm playing with my legit Cartridge (received today) on 10.1.0 - AMS 14.3.

But it's not really a problem is it? Just restart the whole game to change the Mario you want to play ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM