Hacking mario 3 on 3 jap

TM_Sephiroth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There's a fixed one for M3/G6 in the channel.

Why do the new DS games get to be patched so often for G6...(Megaman ZX, this one) This makes me wonder what would happen if G6 stops the support for there cards....

Megaman ZX need to be patched to play in G6 Lite???

In G6 Web Site, they say: "Can perfectly and directly run all games without needing any adding patches or any converting before playing"

Mario Hoops 3on3 just released, I understand that...I think, in next Loader update, won't need the patch anymore...

Am I right?

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There's a fixed one for M3/G6 in the channel.

Why do the new DS games get to be patched so often for G6...(Megaman ZX, this one) This makes me wonder what would happen if G6 stops the support for there cards....

Megaman ZX was actually the first one that didn't actually work for the G6 in a very very very long time. Even though, they released an update the day after to fix it. They will continue to release fixes for their products as long as they gain money from their products. Which I anticipate will be a very long time. By the time they actually stop with the G6/M3 support, im 100% sure that all games will work perfectly.

EDIT: The prepatched ver of mario hoops I mentioned is very buggy, so I suggest you wait till G6 releases a new loader to fix it instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E