mario 3 on 3 jap

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by poekie, Jul 23, 2006.

Jul 23, 2006

mario 3 on 3 jap by poekie at 11:44 AM (940 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. poekie
    OP

Newcomer poekie Member

Netherlands
    this game doesnt load i got the 1.0 beta firmware so what should i doe

2. Killermech

Member Killermech Cookie Monster

Sweden
    There's a fixed one for M3/G6 in the channel.

3. THeLL

Member THeLL GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    Why do the new DS games get to be patched so often for G6...(Megaman ZX, this one) This makes me wonder what would happen if G6 stops the support for there cards....

4. TM_Sephiroth

Newcomer TM_Sephiroth Advanced Member

Brazil
    Megaman ZX need to be patched to play in G6 Lite???

In G6 Web Site, they say: "Can perfectly and directly run all games without needing any adding patches or any converting before playing"

Mario Hoops 3on3 just released, I understand that...I think, in next Loader update, won't need the patch anymore...

Am I right?

5. Killermech

Member Killermech Cookie Monster

Sweden
    Megaman ZX was actually the first one that didn't actually work for the G6 in a very very very long time. Even though, they released an update the day after to fix it. They will continue to release fixes for their products as long as they gain money from their products. Which I anticipate will be a very long time. By the time they actually stop with the G6/M3 support, im 100% sure that all games will work perfectly.

EDIT: The prepatched ver of mario hoops I mentioned is very buggy, so I suggest you wait till G6 releases a new loader to fix it instead.