TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
This is pretty awesome. Only issue I'm having is that it tends to lag on Mac OSX Lion whenever I press the jump button. Also, the music sometimes cuts out all together and doesn't start up again till the next level. But this is just insanely cool!

thiefb0ss

Trophies
Website
thiefboss.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Phreakin Sweet.
napoleon-dynamite.jpg

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
same here. anyone else playing the mac version? it seems to work fine for the first few minutes, then randomly freezes every other second and the music disappears, making game play nearly impossible.

Lewigi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So far this seems very awesome. I can see a lot of cool fan games coming out using this engine and custom level designer. Should be sweet when we see levels built with the portal mechanic in mind.It's still awesome to see the portal gun in regular Super Mario Bros, but having levels specifically designed to use it should be much better.
Meh, without the 3rd dimension portal puzzles are incredibly easy. Ever played the 2d flash portal game online? Fun, but not challenging at all

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
My main problem with the game thus far is that, unless u use the level editor to make up your own stuff, the portal gun is nothing but a gimmick, because you can play the game just like the original and ignore the gun completely. Removing fire mario to increase the challenge and perhaps editting the original levels to require the gun to make it past certain stages would've definitely helped.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE