Hacking maplestory DS

bluejays

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
=( the recent update has worked for me so far. But i have a reached a point in the game where there is a constant freeze. This usually occurs when i defeat what appears to be the last boss.(roughly near the end of when the godess is talking).
Im just wondering if anyone has gone past this part

P.S. im in the thief story mode and really want to make it to the archer story mode which i cant start till the thief/warrior mode is completed

MupCake

Trophies
XP
Country
man, stuck at Balrog Jr. I kill him, the ghost guy talks to me, game freeze. anyone have any ideas how to fix it?

bluejays

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i figured something out in the chat or skill menu where it freezes if u put the ds into sleep mode in the exact moment you press A the then go out of sleep mode. The game will continue as if there were no freeze =). I already beaten the thief and bowman story mode now and using the trick for the mage story mode too.

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MupCake said:
man, stuck at Balrog Jr. I kill him, the ghost guy talks to me, game freeze. anyone have any ideas how to fix it?
same here.

that, and on the warrior story im stuck at the king lego dude by the ship (chapter 8 i think) after picking the first option (i assume the "yes i want to do xxxxx" option) the game freezes

so now im stuck on both storys
ohnoes.png

bluejays

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
do the trick i said above i was able to get the mage and bowman story unlocked using it. Currently i dont play anymore or as much though.

bluejays

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have small thumbs but here is what i did. I first close my ds and observe when it goes into sleep mode. Using that i know when it supposed to turn off or not. I then put the ds a couple mm from that point of sleep and place me finger getting ready to press. Press with a finger that cn slide easily and will not put it too far from the sleep mode area. Next press and quickly close screen at roughly the same time (push and slide finger rout at same time while closing the screen) If u perform quickly enough it will go to sleep mode right b4 it freezes and when it goes out of sleep mode the freeze point will already have been over. Best of luck
yaynds.gif

daxterrace2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok i have a problem and ive lookd threw the web to find awnsers but still can't find any. (ps: i have M3i zero)
1. when i would open maplestory, every would go just fine untill i choose a character and start playing, as soon as the game starts, i wou;d freeze and the map wou;d be scratched. That was easy to dead with, i download ded the 4.8B m3 firmware and now i can play but i have a big freeze.

at the beggining of the game, u need a key to open a door but to that you need to got into you inventory, every time i open my inventory it just freezes !
hate2.gif
i don't know what too do and i want to know how the others got passed that past ..
moogle.gif

plz help me
nds.gif

daxterrace2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yay, i pressed the button to go in the inventory and quickly put my DS into sleep mode and i got passed the freeze par ,, hooray just hope there anr't more of those annoying freezes and hope they patch this. XD
rolleyes.gif

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
daxterrace2 said:
yay, i pressed the button to go in the inventory and quickly put my DS into sleep mode and i got passed the freeze par ,, hooray just hope there anr't more of those annoying freezes and hope they patch this. XD
rolleyes.gif

This is the same way I used to skip CutScene intro in TWEWY using a Ninjapass9x. But, everytime you´d need to open inventory, do you need to do this?

daxterrace2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok check this out, im a lvl 43 thief and im at the final boss ! hes hard to beat becausei can't usa any potions or els it will freeze, using the sleep mode trick is too risky because i will have to use it like 50 times during the battle. i herd theres a patch but i can't find it. i just wan an anti-freeze patch. i tried patch.exe, it says i cannot find my rom serial number or something like that, i tried 11014 patch , all it does different is that when my game freezes, i get a black screen instaed of a frozen screen. so i cant use any potions and im stuck ! ANY SUGGESTIONS ?????

btw i have m3i zero with firmware 4.8B
HELP !!!
blink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 3gb ram Mali-G31 MP2 could be decent for ps1