Gaming Maplestory DS

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aoc123 said:
Like if we cant post roms here does anyone knows a site where we can download the korean version if its on the internet already , i search on google and on romulation but i didnt foundit thx

Please, just shut up.

yikkyon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aoc123 said:
Like if we cant post roms here does anyone knows a site where we can download the korean version if its on the internet already , i search on google and on *blah* but i didnt foundit thx
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?act=boardrules
"Members may also NOT mention torrent or warez-containing sites or channels by name or otherwise"
The game has not been dumped yet!
biggrin.gif

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aoc123 said:
im sorry if i not ignorant like you and i can read korean

You're completely missing the point.

You've already proved your ignorance by asking for roms or roms sites on GBAtemp. Please read the rules next time.
Also, your English is atrocious.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I find it disappointing that Korean DS games take so long to get dumped. I also find it disappointing that there's a lot of n00bs here who fail to read the rules.

Tekkin88

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
I find it disappointing that Korean DS games take so long to get dumped. I also find it disappointing that there's a lot of n00bs here who fail to read the rules.

I totally agree. I mean, even Build-a-Bear is out. That's saying something. I also agree with the noob part.
closedeyes.gif

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
YayMii said:

haha, arent u guys used to this by now? Anyway, so the game isnt out yet, to the rest of ya, just play some other games, not like your life depends on this korean version of ms

(granted those who played maplestory before will have no trouble with it except for quest, but like we all know, all quest involved killing something a thousand time or grinding for a rare quest item and all u get is some exp and a shitty reward, in other words, i doubt that there's gona be a language barrier to those jut winging it around.)

Nepeta

:33
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
mrfatso said:
YayMii said:

haha, arent u guys used to this by now? Anyway, so the game isnt out yet, to the rest of ya, just play some other games, not like your life depends on this korean version of ms

(granted those who played maplestory before will have no trouble with it except for quest, but like we all know, all quest involved killing something a thousand time or grinding for a rare quest item and all u get is some exp and a shitty reward, in other words, i doubt that there's gona be a language barrier to those jut winging it around.)

Lol, its actually a single player RPG with a story, not just an MMO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1