MapleStory 2

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Scarlet, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Scarlet
    OP

Scarlet A Convenient Oddity

pip Reporter
    GBAtemp Patron
    Scarlet is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Middleish North-Left
    Ahoy all!

I've been hyped for this since it was released in Korea and having played it for a few days, I'm super hooked. Anybody else playing the head start, or planning to pick it up when it properly releases on the 10th? I'm always happy to play with anybody else hanging around the EU server ;o;
    Edit:
    If anybody happens to fancy playing, I've set up a GBAtemp guild on the EU server. I don't plan on playing on other servers so I've not bothered taking names on em, so if you fancy doing that for yourself feel free. Let me know if you want to join (or you can request to join I think? I've not messed with guilds enough to know lol).

upload_2018-10-4_0-54-14.

2. Shadowfied

Shadowfied GBAtemp Addict

Dec 6, 2014
    Always loved the aesthetics of the first game. Could never got into it though as it was the slowest fuck I've played. 2 looks super generic and unappealing to me though :/ How's the gameplay?

3. Scarlet
    OP

pip Reporter
    GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Middleish North-Left
    It feels like there's more to it than the first, but I'd imagine it has more to do with the fact it's 3D in oppose to an overcomplicated platformer. I don't dabble much into MMOs or anything, but I can imagine this is just fairly standard? It's got a great aesthetic and a fun house building mode that feels like MySims, large maps, fun mounts. For anybody looking at it unsure, I don't think I'd say they should jump in and pay for it, but it's definitely worth a download on the 10th to see if it's your thing.

Shadowfied likes this.
  4. Scarlet
    OP

pip Reporter
    GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Middleish North-Left
    The game's officially out! Hit me up on the EU server if you see Tempy or Arvis around, and feel free to join the guild in the OP!

20181003_184425_00.