Hacking Manage DLC on Emulated NAND

steakk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have all 6 Generations of DLC on my USB HDD and they load and play fine through uLoader with ISO223 and NAND Emulation.

I have been lurking around here, as well as other sites (and google) searching and searching for a few days, but I have not come up with a feasible option for this dilemma yet. What I am wondering is this:

1200+ songs of DLC on the Emulated NAND is nice, but I am finding that I don't play but maybe 200 or so of them. The rest is just taking up space. What I was looking for was a way to go ahead and somehow manage the songs that are on the HDD (as .app files, obviously).

Is there any type of application for the PC that will allow me to connect my USB HDD and have this program parse the title folders in the nand folder, and show me which songs I have, and give me options to delete/backup from the nand? Kind of like the "Rockband 2 DLC Manager" that works with SD cards, but one that works with the HDD and emulated NAND.

I know it is a long shot, but one never knows.

Thanks in advance,
Jason

EDIT: The only thing that I can think of would be to use DLC Packer/Unpacker to bring the .app files back to .bin, then use the RB DLC Manager to simply delete the ones I do not want, then use the Packer/Unpacker to change the remaining .bin files back to .app and move them back to the emulated NAND. That seems like such a long work-around though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also the wood ui for twl menu is back... +2