MAME4ALL SCDS2 Port

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Joined
Jan 3, 2008
Messages
10,578
Trophies
0
Age
46
Location
From Where???
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
5,372
Country
Colombia
MAME4ALL SCDS2 Port
SCDS2 NEWS!
1010171712c4576542d21089de.jpg

According to the topic subjects at the SC Forum, Alekmaul is working on a port of MAME4ALL to the SCDS2. As we do not currently have access to the development forum we can only speculate that he has ported his Native Dingoo Emulator. The Dingoo port made use of an older MAME set specifically set up for the MAME4ALL emulator. There has been no information released publically on which ROM set this emulator will support and if it will support more ROMs than the Dingoo port. Rest assured Tempers, more information will be released when we have access to it.



Thanks to Pendor, via IRC, for the tip!​
 

9th_Sage

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
1,481
Trophies
0
Website
twitter.com
XP
104
Country
United States
haddad said:
I dont get it 0_o wats gonna be released? and what is MAME4ALL?
Never heard of MAME? Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator. The short of it is: It'll let you play a bunch of old school arcade games on your DSTwo.
 

haddad

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2010
Messages
1,658
Trophies
0
Age
30
XP
691
Country
Canada
9th_Sage said:
haddad said:
I dont get it 0_o wats gonna be released? and what is MAME4ALL?
Never heard of MAME? Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator. The short of it is: It'll let you play a bunch of old school arcade games on your DSTwo.

0_o kool!
 

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Joined
Jan 3, 2008
Messages
10,578
Trophies
0
Age
46
Location
From Where???
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
5,372
Country
Colombia
alek mentioned to me an atari emu he is working on. he also has a neo geo color emu for the nds that ran slowly, he said he was going to try to optimize it to run better on the scds2. so that may still come out. he made many native dingoo emus and if this is a port of one of them we might see many more to come. also don't forget that the dos emu dsx86 is being ported to the scds2 and should support the 386/486.

-another world
 

Nobunaga

Empty
Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
2,077
Trophies
1
Age
27
XP
2,386
Country
Greece
Another World said:
alek mentioned to me an atari emu he is working on. he also has a neo geo color emu for the nds that ran slowly, he said he was going to try to optimize it to run better on the scds2. so that may still come out. he made many native dingoo emus and if this is a port of one of them we might see many more to come. also don't forget that the dos emu dsx86 is being ported to the scds2 and should support the 386/486.

-another world
O.O so many emus for DSTWO i am proud that i have this flashcard then
tongue.gif
 

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Messages
7,761
Trophies
0
Age
51
Location
Wales, UK
XP
902
Country
Damn, if this runs well I'm gonna have to fork out for a DS2. This would definitely make it a must have for me if it runs all the games from Chuis Mame4All DC port.
 

amiga

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Jun 8, 2005
Messages
66
Trophies
0
XP
246
Country
Good for scsd2 users, but I'm really sad because I bought an Iplayer thinking we were gonna get emulators but even it is practically the same of scsd2 and the supercard team created it too they are not giving the sdk for iplayer and it seems they totally forgot about us.
 

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
3,985
Trophies
0
Age
30
Location
Rozen Queen Co, Chicago Branch
Website
Starmen.net
XP
695
Country
United States
amiga said:
Good for scsd2 users, but I'm really sad because I bought an Iplayer thinking we were gonna get emulators but even it is practically the same of scsd2 and the supercard team created it too they are not giving the sdk for iplayer and it seems they totally forgot about us.

Yeah... that did not occur to me until now. It is kinda unfair...

You should go onto the Supercard English Forum and mention this. they may right their wrongs if the are notified and enough people agree on this.
 

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2010
Messages
1,392
Trophies
0
Age
27
Website
Visit site
XP
262
Country
United States
..HELLZ YA!

Finally we are gonna have a REAL, HIGH COMPAT MAME! FOR TEH DS!

The DSTWO will usher in the new age of DS homebrew, The Dingoo Ports!

Yayz!
 

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dgbcPl6TxI