Making GBC and GB games fullscreen?

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by Traumkampfer, May 22, 2014.

1. Traumkampfer
    OP

Traumkampfer Member

Newcomer
    May 11, 2014
    United States
    I may be remembering this wrong, but back in the day, couldnt you hit R shoulder to make a GBC or GB game fill the screen on the GBA? I'm asking this because I cant seem to make Pokemon Red or Silver fill the screen correctly when using Goomba to emulate them.

Is it possible to make the games fill the screen correctly? I tried turning off the border, but its obviously kind of derped.

2. Achilles

Achilles GBAtemp Regular

Feb 28, 2005
    United States
    Goomba is a piece of native GBA homebrew, is it not? Therefore, it's running as a GBA game, and the GBA wouldn't know to stretch it out by pressing R. I'm not familiar with Goomba, but I would imagine it has a setting to stretch your games out.

3. Traumkampfer
    OP

Traumkampfer Member

Newcomer
    May 11, 2014
    United States
    Sadly Goomba doesnt have any settings at all. you just add GB and GBC roms to a list, and it makes a .GBA file so they work on the flash cartridges.

It has a couple of options in game, but the only thing that affects screen size is a border option. Though turning off the border just makes the game derp out. :c

I know some people dont mind black borders on their screen, but they bug me a little.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice