PS1/2 Making Competitive Clan, Looking for Members

Icegoten

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright Im looking for people who share the same goal as me.

GOAL: To start competitive gaming and try to advance towards becoming a professional gamer.

If that isn't your goal you can stop reading.

Ok so I have been on a numerous number of sites to join clans for various games who said alot of things that sound promising but once I was actually in it turned out to prove that was just a front to get me in when they were nothing how they claimed they would be. Alot of my friends said I should just make my own team but I thought I would just join someone else's team because that would be easier and quicker. This hasn't really worked out although I did meet some good friends this way but they were just too different from the way I wanted to play.

So I will take the time and build a team from scratch. I think MLG Gamebattles will be a good start towards getting into pro gaming. If we can enter online ladders and tournaments and actually start winning then that's when we can move on to the big league. I can't see into the future so I can only work on 1 thing at a time and the first step I believe is getting your team set up.

Well its 1 thing at a time so here is how I see this working out:

1. Gather members for a team. (I think maybe 4 or 8 people might be a good start)
2. Pick a game we all enjoy and start a team on Gamebattles.
3. Practice. Practice. Practice. Not individually but as a team.
4. Come up with a team name and form our team. (If its something we all decide we want we can make a website like most other teams have)
5. Enter the ladder of our game of choice.
6. Enter the Tournament.
7. Practice. Practice. Practice. Not individually but as a team.

Ok so some things that you will need but you most likely already have these things.

+ USA (If your out of the country I think timezones and language barrier might be a problem)
+ Headset (Need to communicate)
+ Able to practice almost DAILY. (I understand some of us may go to school or work so its not going to be anything like 8 hours every day but something like 3 or 4 hours will do.)
+ Good Reflexes.
+ Healthy. (Seriously I don't want you to be someone who sits in the dark with poor eyesight for 14 hours straight and not eating right and stuff like that)
+ Knows how to use his/her resources. (I personally like to look online for little tips and tricks to help me in a game. If you know how to find the kind of information your looking for and able to tell the lies from the truth then thats a big plus! Personally I hate having to direct anyone to something when they can easily google it and find it usually on the first few pages.)
++++++ GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP! (If you die and start taking your anger out on someone or something physical thats bad sportsmanship and shows you can't handle playing just a game. I want everyone to play nice.)

Ok so If your interested and want to join then here is some of my info.

Timezone: -05:00 GMT
Email: [email protected]
PSN: Icegoten
MSN: [email protected]
AIM: Icegoten30 (Please email me first if you want to contact through AIM because I don't always log on but I can at any time)
YIM: [email protected] (Please email me first if you want to contact through AIM because I don't always log on but I can at any time)

Contact me at any of those and we will talk more about it. If you have general questions just please post.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well, I would have given it a chance, but I'm in Belgium and there is a 6 hour difference between us
frown.gif

I would have played CoD 4 or Quake Live on the PC with you, but I wouldn't like those games that much. If we are playing CoD 2, I'm in immediately, because I love that game and I am actually pretty good in it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...