Should I add more screenshots?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, i buyed 213 tags by mistake and can't get a devolution.

What can i do with this shit?
NTAG213 doesn't have enough space for amiibo. (144/180 bytes for NTAG213 vs. 504/540 bytes for NTAG215)

You could use them for programmable actions with various Android software. (NFC Tools and other programs let you assign specific actions whenever a given NFC tag is scanned.)

Reactions: brkun

legions

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going the playing cards route and wanted to have printerstudio print more than just smash cards. I edited a couple of the smash cards (made Corin and Robin doubles) but I'm not sure I have the skill to do ones that don't have a template already setup.

As far as I can tell, your cards don't have have the bleed protection around them.

Edit - Ugh, I got my threads mixed up.

Last edited by legions,

DanTheMan827

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
arrrrgggg need a uk seller that accepts paypal ffs!!! :P and no i dont mean paypal with a credit card as i dont have one lol :P
on a side note are these a miss print ???
https://www.amazon.co.uk/ZipNFC-38m...e=UTF8&qid=1481422691&sr=8-1&keywords=ntag215

ntag 215 with 496 useable data ?

504 usable data ?

will these work ?
Yes, those will work

Anything NTAG215 will work

If they say something like NTAG214, NTAG215, and NTAG216 they are almost certainly NTAG216 since they're backwards compatible for most purposes (Amiibos aren't one of them though)

Just make sure it's NTAG215 with 504 bytes and it should work

Last edited by DanTheMan827,

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So is there a way to write to the NTAG215 on a PC (so software and hardware). I do not have a android phone :(
I was wondering but since I don't have something that could write it(well, I have an skylanders base... but I think no one had interest to use it as an nfc writter xp), I haven't tried XD
But if you have one, you coud try an adroid emulator (bluestacks, nox...) and see if you can use your writter, or better yet made a android SO boot pendrive and load on your computer instead of windows...

DanTheMan827

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is there a way to write to the NTAG215 on a PC (so software and hardware). I do not have a android phone :(
There have been people that have written dumps to blank tags using linux and a NFC writer (including a raspberry pi with NFC shield)

I looked into writing my tags that way but I was able to find a cheap android phone with NFC on craigslist for $20 so I just used that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma.