Making a Tough Decision

BloodWolfJW

Marotheit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I'm in an interesting dilemma. My BlackBerry of 3 Years yesterday. We're picking out a new phone today, and I get it for absolutely free since I'm signing a new 2 year contract. So, I have 3 choices. BlackBerry, iPhone, or Android. It's really the future that's making this hard. Here goes:

BlackBerry: I LOVED my BlackBerry. I honestly nearly cried when it stopped working, and I don't know what to do without it.

iPhone: I do have an iPod, but the iPhone is so much different. 3G, I type extremely fast on it, and I now combine a phone and my iPod together, saving an entire pocket for me too keep important stuff in, like my 3DS.

Android: Never used an Android before, but since I started High School (yeah!), I've been taking a programming class. I asked the teacher, "Why Java? Not C++?)" and he replied "Cause, it's easier. Besides, we're gonna make Android apps near the end of the semester." Son I would love to try out my app on my phone....

So, which do I pick?

TiA

BloodWolfJW

Marotheit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm on AT&T, but how about you let me worry about that
wink.gif

Jugarina

Trophies
Website
youngevity.com
XP
Country
United States
I think you should get an Android. I have an ipod touch 4th also that I don't use much anymore, (besides certain things that are unique from jail-breaking), since I got my Android. Always good to check out different stuff and find out how they compare for yourself. As far as the future goes, don't worry about that, the present is the only thing that matters.

edit; Just saw that you where on At&t, first thing you should do is dump them. For a 2 year contract you can get most phones for free anyways from other carrier's.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you don't get phones for free with contracts on any carriers unless you're getting an entry-level android phone or a dumbphone

honestly just wait for the galaxy S II to come to AT&T, it's going to be announced in a few weeks, and it's most probably going to kick ass

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA-vTRfE_x0