OP
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
Hello,

I saw a lot of "How to make a DVD9 => DVD5" thread, but only from the first layer.

Ok, let's have a crappy idea : Could it be possible to make a DVD5 FROM the second layer (Full Subspatial Emissary)

Someone has tried yet ?

elektrixxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have no knowledge on how the signed DVD5's get made, but I assume the initial load, gameplay elements, menus and so on are too much to handle.

Just buy a DL or the real thing.

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
OP
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
dasfteg said:
and swap the disk during the emissary? impossible, the movies are in the second layer, the levels in the first

I'm talking about moving the movies on the first layer and delete useless stuff on the first layer like multiplayer arenas

QUOTE(elektrixxx @ Jul 2 2008, 03:55 PM) I have no knowledge on how the signed DVD5's get made, but I assume the initial load, gameplay elements, menus and so on are too much to handle.

Just buy a DL or the real thing.
I would like to try.

And buy me a Wii DVD drive that works (+- 80$) with DL support and I would be pleased to buy/burn correctly this game
smile.gif

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, why don't you try to load the DVD9-version in the Trucha signing program? Just delete some stuff that isn't needed, Trucha sign it and see if you can get it small enough.

mikilol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I don't know why , but ive bought it for the wii cause i rly wanted it, but i couldn't play it , and i tested it at my brothers home aswel and he has a wii aswel and didn't worked there either, so i did the last update of nintendo there and suddenly it worked , i went home (at home i have a wiikey) and then i tryed it again but didnt work and then i did the update aswel and worked aswel, don't know if its coincidence but it shure was strange, and yesterday my mate downloaded the game so i went to his place and took a dvd+r dl with me and burned it and it worked on his wii and the mine aswel so who knows
tongue.gif
maybe the update is the solution ... but care don't play much on the wii anyways

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night