Making a DVD5 for SSBB PAL from the second layer

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Shuny, Jul 2, 2008.

Jul 2, 2008
  1. Shuny
    OP

Member Shuny I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz

France
    Hello,

I saw a lot of "How to make a DVD9 => DVD5" thread, but only from the first layer.

Ok, let's have a crappy idea : Could it be possible to make a DVD5 FROM the second layer (Full Subspatial Emissary)

Someone has tried yet ?

2. dasfteg

Newcomer dasfteg Advanced Member

United States
    and swap the disk during the emissary? impossible, the movies are in the second layer, the levels in the first

3. elektrixxx

Newcomer elektrixxx Advanced Member

Australia
    I have no knowledge on how the signed DVD5's get made, but I assume the initial load, gameplay elements, menus and so on are too much to handle.

Just buy a DL or the real thing.

4. Shuny
    OP

France
    I would like to try.

And buy me a Wii DVD drive that works (+- 80$) with DL support and I would be pleased to buy/burn correctly this game [​IMG]

5. Maikel Steneker

Member Maikel Steneker M3 Fanboy

Netherlands
    Well, why don't you try to load the DVD9-version in the Trucha signing program? Just delete some stuff that isn't needed, Trucha sign it and see if you can get it small enough.

6. Shuny
    OP

France
    I'm still extracting [​IMG]

7. mikilol

Newcomer mikilol Member

Belgium
    I don't know why , but ive bought it for the wii cause i rly wanted it, but i couldn't play it , and i tested it at my brothers home aswel and he has a wii aswel and didn't worked there either, so i did the last update of nintendo there and suddenly it worked , i went home (at home i have a wiikey) and then i tryed it again but didnt work and then i did the update aswel and worked aswel, don't know if its coincidence but it shure was strange, and yesterday my mate downloaded the game so i went to his place and took a dvd+r dl with me and burned it and it worked on his wii and the mine aswel so who knows [​IMG] maybe the update is the solution ... but care don't play much on the wii anyways