Not open for further replies.

WarMasterXX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I own Street Fighter II' Hyper Fighting for XBLA, and I wanna be able to make it pretty much DRM-free, so I can play it on accounts other than my own. I'm able to copy the entire game to a flash drive and transfer it between systems, so that's a good start. I heard there's no way to mod 360s other than having to use modchips, and I don't wanna go that route. Will anyone be able to help me with this?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
drm-free = replacing the header with yaris's. yaris is the only game, or one of the only games, that's free on xbla, so its header is used to unlock any xbla or dlc content. however, the only way that it's playable is a jtag/rgh. you can play with the same account, on a different system, by signing in to live. don't abuse it though as people have gotten banned when they mass shared an account. afaik, you have to stay signed in to live. I think the switch is this way with secondary systems using the same account. however, I'm not sure if it just has to call home to nintendo's servers or if you have to be signed in the whole time. I'm pretty sure it's the whole time with the 360. that's how so many people got caught.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You need a hacked console if you want to modify XBLA games.
Modifying games means breaking signatures, broken signatures get rejected by the hypervisor which would be disabled in a hacked machine.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you mess with it, the game will appear as "corrupted data" if you don't have a jtag/rgh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay