PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello, I recently came into a problem, it seems like NTRCFW only launches plugins if you open the app from home menu, APT_appjump doesn't. So my question is:

Is it possible to return to home menu, and make it auto launch an application with some syscall?
(Just like going to home menu config in the top left corner and clicking system settings. The menu will scroll to system settings app and launch it.)
If not possible, do you know how to launch an app and make its plugin load?

Tagging @cell9

D

Deleted User

You mean like normally switching games? like for example. I have 2 games with plugins. I launch one, loads fine. I want to switch to the other one, and it hangs on the 3DS splash screen.

This?

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
You mean like normally switching games? like for example. I have 2 games with plugins. I launch one, loads fine. I want to switch to the other one, and it hangs on the 3DS splash screen.

This?
No, using the syscall APT_Doappjump doesn't load the plugin for the game being launched.

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
No, using the syscall APT_Doappjump doesn't load the plugin for the game being launched.
I noticed there is a similar, possibly related, bug in the Gateway Cheat Menu. If you open the Home Menu in the middle of a game with codes enabled and open the Friends List, close out of the Friends List and return to the game, then open the Cheat Menu, the codes that display will be from a different game's .txt file.

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I noticed there is a similar, possibly related, bug in the Gateway Cheat Menu. If you open the Home Menu in the middle of a game with codes enabled and open the Friends List, close out of the Friends List and return to the game, then open the Cheat Menu, the codes that display will be from a different game's .txt file.
Well, gateway cheat menu is a completely different story than ntr cfw :P

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's this workaround?
I bypass this by loading a stock app in between games. Example: I play Pokemon AS with a cheat plugin on NTR CFW, exit the game, activate the camera by pressing L+R, Exit with X, load new game,load NTR+Game plugin = Success. Oh, I also hold "L" while loading the game.

EDIT: No idea how I figured this out. I was originally trying to switch games while using the NTR Viewer and it works for both instances. ;D

Last edited by Majickhat55,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on