Gaming Majoras Mask 3ds Changes

D

Deleted User

it indeed is sad that they nerfed zora ...
and i wondered all the time if i press something wrong..

My magic usually is on 0 when I use Zora Link :(
But the good thing is ... after it is 0 you can still boost - just press the boost button all the time - you dont lose any magic anyway (because you ran out of it haha)

But its still faster than that slow normal swimming... come on ... a zora has to be super quick in water :(

The game itself is super nice - really easy sadly (in comparison with the n64 version)...
but that castrated zora was a shock at the beginning...

BRadGaming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it would have been cool if there was an option to play the retro version vs new version, sort of like the Halo anniversaries. But there's nothing like playing MM on the N64

Reactions: 2Hack

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
The swimming sidequest with the beaver brother up in the waterfall is pretty annoying... If you start too fast, the camera won't align, and you'll need to auto adjust the camera yourself as you go, which pretty much requires either 3 hands or that you abrupt the swimming and adjust camera then continue swimming.
If you make alittle mistake even tho you can see the beaver it'll cut the camera locking aswell.
It didn't take many tries to finish the quest, but the camera unlock really ruined the experience.

I can't remember it being this annoying on the N64, but then again it was a loooooong time since I played the game.

I've had a blast so far, and I'm aiming at 100% the game before I go to Majora... Simply collecting masks and heart pieces now as I've got all other items.

_v3

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
The swimming sidequest with the beaver brother up in the waterfall is pretty annoying... If you start too fast, the camera won't align, and you'll need to auto adjust the camera yourself as you go, which pretty much requires either 3 hands or that you abrupt the swimming and adjust camera then continue swimming.
If you make alittle mistake even tho you can see the beaver it'll cut the camera locking aswell.
It didn't take many tries to finish the quest, but the camera unlock really ruined the experience.

I can't remember it being this annoying on the N64, but then again it was a loooooong time since I played the game.

I've had a blast so far, and I'm aiming at 100% the game before I go to Majora... Simply collecting masks and heart pieces now as I've got all other items.

If you're talking about the side-quest for the bottle, you don't need to beat the beaver, you only need to pass through the loops within the time limit (also yes, the camera sucks and swimming with the zora mask is still shit).

CalebW

Fellow Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're talking about the side-quest for the bottle, you don't need to beat the beaver, you only need to pass through the loops within the time limit (also yes, the camera sucks and swimming with the zora mask is still shit).
I didn't think it was possible to actually beat the beaver...

BRadGaming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I saw my friend play that part of the VC version on the wii. very frustrating part of the game.. I never actually beat MM before, but I'm holding off until I play the 3ds version.

loco365

Trophies
XP
I've never played the original because it's expensive to get here, and I'd rather get the original than emulate it, but I'm having a lot of fun with MM3D. I find it not as easy because it's not as straightforward, although I kinda like that. It lets you try to experiment and find your way around. It's also not so hold-your-hand-y as regular Zelda titles.

Also I noticed if you find ladder climbing so slow, I noticed mashing the B button while climbing makes it go a little faster. I'm not sure if it's intentional though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Autobots roll some blunts and smoke out!
    Channel 69 news "Last night someone stole several cars and a semi truck loaded with drugs from the police impound lot!"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i'mma @ juan in the joke thread and say "hey juan i call your mom dwayne the way she rock my johnson"
    Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Is GBAtemp being a sluggish turd for anyone else today, or just me..?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, No, works fine.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope your weekend's great. :)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    My friend found this the other day. Courtesy of @Kaoid
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Sylveon popping out of a DS lite.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    pretty decent considering
    +1
    just under 2 weeks orso before the new harddrive arrives
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, How's that hard drive recovery project going?
    which one
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, You mentioned that you have a new hard drive coming.
    yeh in 2 weeks orso
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Do you have a NAS storage?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    illmatic
    39 TB server
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, Jeezus. 39TB sounds like a significant investment of time.
    meh, more of a I need to add bigger drives all the time
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nextorage just asked me to accept a refund over this dead ssd I'm like ok
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nextorage just asked me to accept a refund over this dead ssd I'm like ok