Before I begin, I'll just get this out of the way: I am a total noob. I don't why I let a friend convince me to buy an M3real when I have no idea how to use it or fix it if anything goes wrong. Anyway, I just bought an M3 real and SD card. I downloaded software and borrowed some ROMs from a friend, which he burned on to a disc for me. When I load up the M3 onto the DS, I see the start screen and the menu shows all the games that are on my SD card. However, 98% of the time, when I start a game up, all I see is a white or black screen. The other 2% of the time, the game will start up with load of glitches...only to end up with a white or black screen again. I have no idea what's wrong. My friend uses a M3 real and has absolutely no problems. I'm using the same software and hardware he is, but I am having loads of problems. He has no idea how to help me, and only suggests that my DS "might be too new to play his ROMs." Is this possible? Please, please help! I feel like I was just swindled out of 70 bucks.