Madworld problems

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by dsk, Feb 6, 2012.

Feb 6, 2012

Madworld problems by dsk at 2:06 AM (559 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. dsk
    OP

Newcomer dsk Member

Brazil
    Hi ;3
    I recently acquired Madworld, but I'm having some issues... The connection to the Wiimote keeps dropping at random intervals for random times.
    It only happens with this game, I'm currently playing Okami and Super Paper Mario and none of them have any issues...
    Any ideas? Please...

EDIT: Softmodded 4.3U with CFG v70. Tried using Wiiflow and UsbLoaderGX after the incident, no change.

2. paulee123

Member paulee123 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I have know exact idea, but I think it could b due to ios files. Check it, In the days of releases, deadly creatures and little king came out.

Worked fine, a few ios came out to resolve certain games, nex min these games don't recongnise nunchuck.

Didn't bother go out to find a resolution for this, I jus moved on.

You could search for that...

3. Puregamer

Member Puregamer GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    did you update recently? sometimes the ios's get overwritten as stubs and they lose functionality. Try re-softmodding it and overwriting any common ios's that are stubs, ie 247-250

4. Taleweaver

Member Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    When you say "acquired"...do you mean it's a retail game you play from disk? Because if so, then it kinda depends on the loader.

In all cases, the real issue is what IOS or cIOS that game uses. If it's a retail game, it should use IOS53 (source. Use a program like MMM or dop-mii to update it to the latest version.

Stubs certainly aren't an issue in your case. If it were, you wouldn't be able to start the game in the first place.

In case of a backup...update your cIOS if you haven't done so already (modmii has a good and updated list). And try out the different cIOS'es to load the game. d2x comes in different flavors for a reason (they're commonly installed in slots 247 to 250, like Puregamer mentions).

5. 10_0ARMY

Member 10_0ARMY THE *Original* 1 Man Army

United States
    I remember the last time I played Madworld: the game froze halfway through a mission and I never played it again. As for your problem, it prolly is a shit quality iso u have. The game is dirt cheap now so if you really like it I'm sure you could find one at your local store.