Gaming Madworld freezing

MaGnUmKiLLa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing a burnt copy of Madworld for the past little bit and I have to say I absolutely love this game but, I've heard some people say their burnt copies froze at a specific part. I don't remember exactly what they said all I remember is they said something about like a bull in a china shop or something. Has anybody here had this problem or know the part I'm talking about? I really want this game to work and if it's going to freeze on me that's going to kill my soul.

martin18

Trophies
XP
Country
my copy freezes at the start of bull challenge,this is a well known bug which is mentioned on every site concerning this game,im still hoping that someone can post a workaround for this bug as the game is fantastic up to this point.

wellieterror

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Search the forum and all your questions will be answered. The problems i had were my ntsc one froze part way through the 3rd level and my pal one froze at the bull part I had done all the updates so i could not figure it out however i done updates again and the ntsc one still freezes same place but the pal one works a treat.

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've burned 2 copies and both of them don't work. I put it in the wiu and get the disk channel title with the guy saying mad world then I click start and it goes to a black screen. I've tried differnt launchers and none of them work. I'm downloading the game again and gunna burn with a differnt program at a different speed.

crezwell

Trophies
XP
Country
My Regionfrii'd NTSC froze on me last night at the end of level 2 i think it was.
It also freezes everytime i press the Home button, which i tend to do accidently quite a lot!!

sgwiiboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Bladexdsl said:
my copy has never frozen once not with bulls or darts. must the the discs your using. and burn at 4x!

Same here. No such problems for me. 1st disc used played the game through with no freezes. Now playing through a second time and still none.

I am beginning to think that maybe it's because I am not using preloader, softmii, cioscorp etc. Just HBC and Gamma with CIOS36 Rev8. What are you running out of interest.

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gamma + CIOSrev8

I only got the freeze that one time, and it hasn't frozen since.

I think it possibly froze because I managed to get a bull into the drats minigame, and when it went into one of the mini-cutscenes the bull started attacking me.

kevenz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is there a damn fix for this? my game froze twice when the bull boss appeared.

I have gamma and cios rev10.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan +1