MadWorld a bit too short?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Nera, Apr 18, 2009.

Apr 18, 2009

MadWorld a bit too short? by Nera at 7:09 PM (905 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Nera
    OP

Newcomer Nera Advanced Member

Belgium
    Well I got MadWorld 2 days ago and I just completed it.
    The game is really awesome, i just have one problem with it: it's way too short
    When i heard some reviews I was told that the game took about 6 hrs to beat... technically this is right but this is with cutscenes and dying(when you loose all your lives you have to restart the entire level, damn you frank!!). So I just beated the game and the timer said 3.13 hrs(to clearify this is only the play time without cutscenes and dying) I know that you can replay the game on a Hard mode and if you really want you can try to get highscores but i think this is pretty pointless... I wish MadWorld had some sort of collectables, but anyway, Do you think the game is too short? or are you happy enough with the hard mode?

2. ZeroTm

Member ZeroTm GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Waaaaaay too short completed it like you in 3 hours. The only thing fun that you may do is using the double chainsaw or katana.

3. Edgedancer

Member Edgedancer Director of Moon based operations

Australia
    I think it is a fine length. If it had been around for too much longer, I believe that that it would have started to repeat itself.

4. Nera
    OP

Newcomer Nera Advanced Member

Belgium
    I don't think so... I think making you replay the game on a hard mode is more repeating...

5. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Anyone who has been playing games for long enough will see that its actually longer than most games of its type. Its essentially a scrolling beat-em-up, has anyone spent more than an hour to complete the likes of Streets of Rage?

I was more than happy paying for this game, it gave me a good few hours the first time and is a game I can play again and again.