Hacking Madden NFL 08

harmor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to load Madden NFL 08 but either my Wii remote dies or I get an code dump.
The dump is from an original disc.

I use Config. ISB Loader v53, IOS249 rev17, IOS222 rev4 (38+37)

IOS249 = Dead Wii remote
IOS249 + maddens.dol = Code Dump
IOS222 = Dead Wii remote
IOS222 + maddens.dol = Code Dump

harmor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
IOS Reloading game:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=123307

Where/how did you get your maddens.dol? Did you try alternative .dol loading from disc? Is the game supposed to work then? Not all IOS Reloading games are playable via alternative .dol loading.
Within Configurable USB loader you can choose an alternative DOL if one exists.
I also tried to start the game without using an alt. dol and my Wii remote died when that warning about the Wiimote strap.

harmor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated to Hermes v5 and CFG still doesn't work. I decided to try USB Loader GX with IOS222 (which uses IOS38) and "maddens.dol" and the game loaded fine.

What's the difference between "222-mload" and "222-yal"?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
tueidj said:
Why hasn't anyone mentioned that the files on NUS are encrypted? To turn them into anything useful they have to be decrypted with a process that uses the common key - try and explain how that isn't violating the DMCA.

QUOTE(harmor @ Feb 27 2010, 03:15 AM) I updated to Hermes v5 and CFG still doesn't work. I decided to try USB Loader GX with IOS222 (which uses IOS38) and "maddens.dol" and the game loaded fine.

What's the difference between "222-mload" and "222-yal"?

yal is for IOS222 from kwiirk and mload for IOS222 from Hermes. The ones from kwiirk are a little outdated. So with Hermes v4 and IOS222 set to mload, you couldn't get it to work? Which revision of the loader did you try?

harmor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
yal is for IOS222 from kwiirk and mload for IOS222 from Hermes. The ones from kwiirk are a little outdated. So with Hermes v4 and IOS222 set to mload, you couldn't get it to work? Which revision of the loader did you try?

Actually both Herme's v4 and v5 don't work. When I choose "maddens.dol" as the alt dol along with any IOS in CFG I get a code dump.

Configurable USB Loader is version 54b
-- Doesn't Work. I've tried multiple combinations

USB Loader GX is 815c
-- Works.

Edit: I forgot I had uLoader. I will see if it works in that loader as well.
Edit2: uLoader freezes when I launch Madden NFL 08

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)