MACycler not working correctly

Discussion in 'Computer Software and Operating Systems' started by RemixDeluxe, Sep 9, 2013.

1. RemixDeluxe
    OP

RemixDeluxe GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 23, 2010
    United States
    After spending an enormous amount of my time getting my hotspot to work I went ahead and used the MACycler to change my mac and HomePass with other 3DS users. However ever since I restarted my PC the program doesn't seem to work anymore, is there any possible reason as to why my Mac won't change?

Also when the program cycles to a new Mac my hotspot disconnects and I have to set it up again, each and every time, is there a fix to this problem?

To mods,
    Sorry if its in the wrong section but its technically a PC problem.

2. Snailface

Snailface My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing

Sep 20, 2010
    Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
    All MACycler is doing is running macshift and that program has a pretty good track record. You can try running the cycler in my sig, but it works pretty much the same way.

You could also try copying my setup as it works flawlessly and is simple. I don't use Virtual Router Manager as its a sucky, buggy waste of time. Just set up the virtual router at the command prompt and then turn in on. So simple.

[​IMG]

3. RemixDeluxe
    OP

RemixDeluxe GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 23, 2010
    United States
    I just want an understanding as to why my MAC address isn't able to change. I've noticed the longer my PC has been active the more its able to change MAC addresses as opposed to trying right upon restart. Both times I had no security programs open with possible firewalls blocking anything.

P.S. I don't use virtual router. I use this custom program that came with my USB device to do hotspotting.