M3Sakura Ver1.41 X 2nd Edition released

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by dsrules, Sep 3, 2009.

Sep 3, 2009
  1. dsrules
    OP

Member dsrules GBAtemp Psycho!

M3Sakura Ver1.41 X 2nd Edition released

http://www.handheldsources.com/M3DS/Download_M3DSR.html

1. M3i Zero update to resolve a new kernel (firmware) 1.4, the soft reset the game can not be properly archived and real-time use;
    2. Increasing the R4 cheat DAT format support, and support its tree structure display;
    3. Goldfinger library files updated to August 20, 2009 corresponding to the latest games (English only Goldfinger paper);
    4. Solve the "4112 - captain (U.S.)" can not properly use the real-time archiving issues;
    5. Solve the "4113 - We are fossil diggers (U.S.)" can not properly use the real-time archiving issues;
    6. Solve the "4114 - love talking parrot (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
    7. Solve the "4119 - Dream Game DS (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
    8. Solve the "4121 - Professor Layton and the Devil's Box (U.S.)" can not properly use the real-time archiving issues;
    9. Solve the "4134 - Super Robot Gakuen (Japan)" black screen to start the game crash problem, can now normal game;
    * The Official Game compatibility verification support to 4134 Games DS No. ROM;

2. Jakob95

Suspended Jakob95 I am the Avatar

United States
  3. Zerrix

Member Zerrix GBAtemp Maniac

Germany
    hey thats a very cool update! i like it^^