M3Sakura Ver1.41 X 2nd Edition released

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by dsrules, Sep 3, 2009.

1. dsrules
    OP

dsrules GBAtemp Psycho!

Sep 20, 2005
    M3Sakura Ver1.41 X 2nd Edition released

http://www.handheldsources.com/M3DS/Download_M3DSR.html

1. M3i Zero update to resolve a new kernel (firmware) 1.4, the soft reset the game can not be properly archived and real-time use;
    2. Increasing the R4 cheat DAT format support, and support its tree structure display;
    3. Goldfinger library files updated to August 20, 2009 corresponding to the latest games (English only Goldfinger paper);
    4. Solve the "4112 - captain (U.S.)" can not properly use the real-time archiving issues;
    5. Solve the "4113 - We are fossil diggers (U.S.)" can not properly use the real-time archiving issues;
    6. Solve the "4114 - love talking parrot (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
    7. Solve the "4119 - Dream Game DS (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
    8. Solve the "4121 - Professor Layton and the Devil's Box (U.S.)" can not properly use the real-time archiving issues;
    9. Solve the "4134 - Super Robot Gakuen (Japan)" black screen to start the game crash problem, can now normal game;
    * The Official Game compatibility verification support to 4134 Games DS No. ROM;

2. Jakob95

Jakob95 I am the Avatar

Suspended
    Jan 15, 2009
    United States
    New York City
  3. Zerrix

Zerrix GBAtemp Maniac

Mar 11, 2008
    Gambia, The
    Earth
    hey thats a very cool update! i like it^^

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice