Hacking M3i zero works on 3DS !

Moonshine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The DS mode still being hackable may be a situation similar to the PS3: they can't change the codes, or old games would be made unplayable.
So, there is still the possibility of the 3DS games and the 3DS mode in general being unhackable.

Elvarg

Zyzz™
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
manu-m3 said:
Yes but i think it wasnt a good idea t release so fast!
Now Nintendo can block this Exploit!

no they cant unless they will delay the launch of the 3DS in the us to update all the OS on all the 3DS made highly unlikely there will probably be updates that will contain killer codes but who knows?

Lyomak

Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
qlum said:
even m3 has an update now but still no sign for a ez-flash vi one than agian I'm not getting an 3ds until 3ds mode is hacked

But that M3 update is worthless if they don't update the game compatibility... Is like when you use the ultimate PC with Windows 95...

MaxNuker

GBATemp's Official Shinigami Substitute
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Portugal
brick the card or the console itself? i think they cant brick the console because of the law etc... about bricking the card, they only can do updates on the firmware to block them... but then the teams should strike with another kernel update...

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
ItsMetaKnight said:
Who on earth would be so stupid and use flash cards with their 3DS when Nintendo will brick them later?
The same person who is was smart enough not to believe the rumor. Nintendo can't nor even will brick your systems since that would be illegal. All they can do is block you off from online features

fraz_66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Got me a 3DS last night. Does anyone know if R4 with the wood (1.27 I believe is the latest) firmware will work on 3DS? I haven't tried it and likely won't until it's confirmed, just to be safe, y'know?

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
fraz_66 said:
Got me a 3DS last night. Does anyone know if R4 with the wood (1.27 I believe is the latest) firmware will work on 3DS? I haven't tried it and likely won't until it's confirmed, just to be safe, y'know?

Unless it's an R4i, no.

MaxNuker

GBATemp's Official Shinigami Substitute
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Portugal
and i think R4i needs an kernel update too? has to be flashed or not? correct me if im wrong

@Jax: im from portugal too
smile.gif

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The M3i Zero is not working on USA 3DS systems, it might on JP models but I seem to be having some issues with the No SD card found error message which is only happening with the 3DS. I hope the M3 team is working on a fix for US 3DS units because there is something wrong with the F-Core that's preventing it from booting properly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/OUPRttnIyio?si=bm-9qNqiusvshBAz