Hacking M3i Zero Help...once again

SenutiAi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ever since I used disk utility my M3i zero is not working. I redownloaded the f_core.dat file and replaced it, and I tried to get the new system folder from handheldsources.com, and the site isnt working. Then I used another site and downloaded it and tried to reflash it, and it's just stuck on the red light....so wats up...DX

SenutiAi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anaxs said:
you have to wait for the red light t stop blinking when your flashing...then after it stops blinking wait atleast 15 seconds and then it can be unplugged

then put the sytem folder in
Oh so I don't put the system folder in before hand?

SenutiAi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I did what you guys said....and I think it flashed........I'm not sure how I would be certain though.....anyway now I'm going to try and put everything in...

SenutiAi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kay screen is stuck on M3DSReal on the bottom screen....therefore I am retarded and just think I should just give up....DX

SenutiAi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright I finally got it to flash, and now when I go it does a DSi problem and tells me to restart.....I got this problem before with my R4i, and I know I shouldn't have gone into my system settings and done a system update, well I guess it's time to move on to a different flashcart, any ideas on what to get next?

tyger

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
to get me m3zero to flash I had to format the sdhc and remove volume label(name of sd card) and only put the core file onto it before it would flash.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work