Hacking M3i Zero doesn't work after 2.0.0-2U update.

notworking

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After updating my 3DS to version 2.0.0-2U, it displays an error message whenever I try to boot up my M3i Zero. I have already updated my FCORE.DAT to v1.8.2, and it doesn't seem the M3 team has released a firmware update yet.

fuze9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is correct. All reports seem to concur. I'm already looking for a local place to buy a DStwo (know of one in L.A.?).

notworking

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
This is correct. All reports seem to concur. I'm already looking for a local place to buy a DStwo (know of one in L.A.?).
To the best of my knowledge, you can only buy flashcarts from online retailers.

QUOTEthey haven't released 3DS version 2.0.0-2, indeed.

FCORE v1.8.2 is for dsi v1.4.2 support, so it obviously can't circumvent the new 3DS fw.
The worst part is that the M3 team hasn't even been notified of the problem yet.

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Flashcard for DSi already existe since what... 2 years?!

And people continue to upgrade DSi or 3DS before having a solution for their flashcard ?!

2.0 Firmware for 3DS was out yesterday, so please,
give some time to flashcard TEAM to propose a solution!

Saf1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bitonio6 said:
Flashcard for DSi already existe since what... 2 years?!

And people continue to upgrade DSi or 3DS before having a solution for their flashcard ?!

2.0 Firmware for 3DS was out yesterday, so please,
give some time to flashcard TEAM to propose a solution!

At least 3 flashcards were updated to work around 2.0 already. Admittedly those were a little quick but there's no reason the m3 team shouldn't be held to the same standard.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Buy a Supercard Two or an Acekard 2i. There I solved all your problems in a nutshell.
happy.gif

Amber Lamps

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Buy a Supercard Two or an Acekard 2i. There I solved all your problems in a nutshell.
happy.gif

i can teach this guy how to be straight

but back on topic. I remember last time Nintendo griefed us all with an update rendering the M3 a useless piece of silicon, plastic, tin, steel, ceramics, and fiberglass. It took the M3 team a couple or few weeks but eventually they trolled out an update to thwart Nintendo so I'm confident that they will succeed once again.

For the glory of the free interwebs.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Amber Lamps said:
happy.gif

but back on topic. I remember last time Nintendo griefed us all with an update rendering the M3 a useless piece of silicon, plastic, tin, steel, ceramics, and fiberglass. It took the M3 team a couple or few weeks but eventually they trolled out an update to thwart Nintendo so I'm confident that they will succeed once again.

You can't teach a gay dog straight tricks.

Even with that one update M3 team is a dieing team and it's really not worth waiting around for updates when there are better cards available, hell even some R4 clones are better nowadays

Amber Lamps

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amber Lamps said:
happy.gif

Even with that one update M3 team is a dieing team and it's really not worth waiting around for updates when there are better cards available, hell even some R4 clones are better nowadays

I was joking but I kinda believe that there are people who can switch back and forth at different points in their life. But easier for some than others and also has to do with genetic coding.

But anyway.. haven't seen any update from M3 team yet but I'll give it a few weeks. They are slow.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Amber Lamps said:
happy.gif

I have long lost hope in the M3 team when they released their new batch of M3i Zero (the GMP-Z003). They don't even update their firmware anymore.

molh394

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
They did release the first 3DS patch quite promptly, though. I remember being quite surprised by that. And after that they did release the update for the US and E 3DS-es. They will probably release their 3DS v2.00 update soon, though probably not "soon"er than anyone else.

Though kernel updates have been terrible, of course. It's probably still a "dying" team, though one that maybe has not given up on 3DS yet.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Amber Lamps said:
Amber Lamps said:
happy.gif

I was joking but I kinda believe that there are people who can switch back and forth at different points in their life. But easier for some than others and also has to do with genetic coding.

But anyway.. haven't seen any update from M3 team yet but I'll give it a few weeks. They are slow.
I knew that, thus is the reason I used that response. I am not changing that any time in my life, I knew what I am since I was young.

They updated for the 3DS update, but I don't see the point since they still haven't updated Sakura not Touchpod in forever

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F