M3i Zero announced

Bakuryu42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
Yah I'm just gonna go ahead and wait until a place like real hot stuff get's the m3i0 in stock.
I'm curious as to why? you seemed so hyped up about it. Makes me worry alittle =(

Bakuryu42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whats wrong with gamekool is it a shady place, will I be waiting longer then if I ordered it from reahotstuff or DX? You're not answering my question =\]

Also anyone know the date its coming out? The email was release on the 12th, but the post on there website wasn't posted till the 14th, so 10 days from which one?

Bakuryu42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
Gamekool has preorders but they have very little in stock.
You never answered my question as to why you wouldn't buy from them.

QUOTE(white wolf @ Jun 19 2009, 04:48 PM) anyone know when this is officaly comming out??
I also asked this question due to the fact that the email about it was sent on the 12th, but there official website posted it on the 14th, in the message it said 10 days, so is it 10 days from the 12th or the 14th?

Bakuryu42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
Bakuryu42 said:
DeltaBurnt said:

That message wasn't directed towards you it was directed towards Charmandersrule.
Your still dodging my question
mad.gif
you said earlier you will wait for realhotstuff and DX to get the cart before ordering, why? You seemed so hyped for it and yet didn't jump for a chance to preorder it and get it asap? This makes me worried as a first time buyer.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna guess because he doesn't want to preorder it? Anyways I'm gonna wait for rhs, gbg, or dx to get them. (I hate preorders.) Now does it really matter anyways gamekool AFAIK has been know to be fine (looks at iTouch2 preorder buyers)

adrian2040

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I preordered the M3i Zero. At least I think I did. When I clicked the pay now button in Paypal, the screen closed and it directed me to the checkout screen. Gamekool still has the M3i Zero on my cart. Also, no email from Paypal have yet reached my email. Help?

Bakuryu42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That weird though whats wrong with a preorder? I want it shipped to me as soon as I get it, I think all places should do that. As long as your saying that it wont take longer then if I order it from the other sites, and that they are a respectable place then im cool.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bakuryu42 said:
DeltaBurnt said:
Bakuryu42 said:
DeltaBurnt said:

That message wasn't directed towards you it was directed towards Charmandersrule.
Your still dodging my question
mad.gif
you said earlier you will wait for realhotstuff and DX to get the cart before ordering, why? You seemed so hyped for it and yet didn't jump for a chance to preorder it and get it asap? This makes me worried as a first time buyer.

Uhh maybe because I don't have the money right now? And plus I say to wait for DX because it will be cheaper than other sites and realhotstuff has fast free shipping and good prices.

Bakuryu42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will it take longer for me to get it from gamekool since its in hong kong, aka if I wait to order it somewhere else will I get it faster? The point of me preordering it was to get it asap.

Magnifico

Trophies
Website
www.getexbackclub.com
XP
Country
United States
So, anyone know (or suspect) if this will be out on Realhotstuff this monday the 22nd? My situation is that I plan on getting a DSi today to replace my broken DS Lite. I'm going on a trip on the 28th, and so hope to have a dsi flashcard by the 27th. I know only site that I can get it fast enough at this point is realhotstuff. If it's not gonna be there on 22nd, I'm considering just going with the supercard one DSI, but I'd really like to give M3 a chance, as I already have the non dsi model of the SCDS and would like to try something new.

KamuiX

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
So tomorrow is the official release of the card right? Can someone post legit resellers that they sell first the card?

Checked some of the official resellers from m3adater.com site but they don't have the card listed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ah yes Jeff Butts a reporter you can trust